I am stuffed thanks to Jimmy and Pods. I don't know what to do now D:

Started by dcmagadia21, July 29, 2010, 06:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

Team:

DEF: Hodge, Goddard, Duffield, Carrazzo, Harbrow, Waters, Henderson -- Shaw, Heath

MID: Swan, Montagna, Chapman, BARTEL] :(, Boyd, Watson -- Gysberts, Shuey

RUC: Sandilands, Cox -- Warnock, Roughead

FWD: Pavlich, Giansiracusa, ROK, Hall, Franklin, Brown, Hitchcock -- PODSIADLY :(, Davis

I only have 2 trades left and $23,100 in the bank. Is it worth it to use my last 2 trades this week to do Pods and Shuey to The Volt and Hardingham or save the trades and cop the donut of Jimmy?

rockstardugg

dcmagadia21

question..........will Bazza break his BE and will The Volt's price be cheaper next week?

jl1814

i'd use the 2 trades - riewoldt's value will probably go up a bit

dcmagadia21

Quote from: jl1814 on July 29, 2010, 06:47:15 PM
i'd use the 2 trades - riewoldt's value will probably go up a bit
you reckon? use the 2 trades now and leave me with no more trades for the last few weeks of finals? Shuey to Hardingham and Pods to Roo?

bundyboy

Roo's B/E not very high - so don't expect his price to come down any more..

sorry you don't have enough cash for straight upgrade from Pods to Roo - so if that means using your last trades I think that is very very dangerous...

sorry, but I would cop a donut and wait for the finals....

dcmagadia21

I could trade ROK out. Or maybe just save the trades and use them at finals. But I don't wanna miss the Roo Train.

nas

elephants

yeah i am stuffed as well mate no cover for jimmy and shaw not back yet either :(

dcmagadia21

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on July 29, 2010, 07:02:34 PM
I could trade ROK out. Or maybe just save the trades and use them at finals. But I don't wanna miss the Roo Train.
But like I said, I don't wanna miss the Nick Riewoldt Train :(

nas

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on July 29, 2010, 07:14:42 PM
Quote from: dcmagadia21 on July 29, 2010, 07:02:34 PM
But like I said, I don't wanna miss the Nick Riewoldt Train :(

Cop the 0

Flame

dcmagadia21

Trading ROK is just a last resort. But I just want Roo in my team ASAP

deekay

Sydney is Pods best team.. averages 118.0 yet they rest him? he has been playing crappy lately but surely this being his best team you would think they would play him and boost his confidence?

McRooster

Safe in Top 8 finals? - Hold trade
In search of a double chance? - Maybe just get Hardingham ;)

Remember Pods rnd 22 v Eagles at skilled.

Keep that one/two trade for whatever finals throws at you...