Time for some advice

Started by browny_wce, July 29, 2010, 12:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

The first time ive actually posted my whole team (not been hiding much really haha)

BACKS
goddard, hodge, malceski, duffield, enright, waters, shaw
webberley, roberton

MIDS
swan, montagna, bartel, boyd, stanton, mitchell
cunnington, kayler-thompson

RUCKS
sandilands, cox
warnock, lobbe

FWDS
chapman, pavlich, giansiracusa, o'keefe, rockliff, podsiadly, brown
stewart, playfair

ive got 3 trades left with $61k
chasing riewoldt but not sure how quite to get him
im thinking of downgrading webbs to a 77k rookie than going playfair to roo allowing me to put pods on the bench whilst hes underperforming/rested
then with my last trade im not sure, maybe rockliff to a gun forward or waters/shaw to gilbert
let us know lads  ;D

Plastic Boy

Yep good call, alot of people are doing Pods to Roo this week where I'm trying to get Roo in and keep Pods.  He might miss this week which should do him the world of good, then you'll have a quality bench player should one of your other FWDs get rested e.g. Chap or Pav

Washy

i would rather save trades for injuries.. so do pods straight to rewolt.. and then when you are coming into finals i would be upgrading say rocky or some1 and this also leaves you a trade that you can maybe use later on if you do have any injuries or any1 resting in your side... no point using 2 trades now and only leaving yourself 1 trade i don think

Fireballz

Yeh I say use both trades now as you suggested and then you have the money in the bank to upgrade should you need to and you also have pods on the bench which is very handy!  ;D

browny_wce

yeh only gonna do it when Roo reaches his b/e and possibly webbs or robs hit the maximum
having stewart and playfair going into finals doesnt give me the best cover
and im wanting to keep Pods for later stages in the finals

Blueboys

sounds like you have your final trade in order! Looks good to me!  ;)

browny_wce

well with 3 trades left and only 60 odd grand i dont have many other options