Help needed, Please Comment!!!

Started by Lenny09, July 29, 2010, 11:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenny09

I really wanna bring in Riewoldt, the movement last week showed me that he is back. ive only got 4 trades with 25k in the bank. My team looks like this:

Backs, Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Gilbert, Fisher, Shaw, Waters, - Henderson

Mids, Ablett, Selwood, Bartel, Swan, Gibbs, Dal Santo, -  Gysberts - shuey

Rucks, Sandilands, Cox - Warrnock

Forwards, Pavlich, Boomer, Gia, ROK, Brown, Stevey j, Pods/rockliff  so what i was thinking was get rid of either pods or rockliff, get Riewoldt, and get rid of shuey for Dylan Mcneil from sydney, because im sure that some of my mids will get rested towards the end of the yr and im ranked 1st, winner takes 2.3 grand 270 entry so ye... need as much as help as possible

ossie85

Pods for Roo, and wait until you need to to trade in mcneil.

Scary looking midfield btw

Lenny09

haha thanks man, just realised im 20 grand short, only way is if i get rid of rockliff or get mcneil for shuey then get roo for pods but mmmm

Fireballz

downgrade gysberts man it'll get you an extra $20,000 and neither JG or shuey are likely to play again this year (jizzberts is listed as out for 2-4 weeks with a return through vfl more likely).

by the way i haven't heard anything about mcneill getting a game for the swans. trading gysberts for crighton or harwood would get you $70,000 plus bench cover (for now) and roo and pods only have $60,000 separating them at the moment.