Main Menu

Dangerfield signs with Crows!

Started by McRooster, July 28, 2010, 05:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Patrick Dangerfield has today signed a 2 year contract extension with Adelaide, ending speculation of a move to the Gold Coast ;D
Speculation will now move to a possible captaincy role as perhaps the lure that kept him in Adelaide.

Nathan Bock remained coy today about his future  :-\ although admitting his management had spoken with GC.

SCADDICT

Love Danger, he is all class. Two or three years from now he will be in all of our SC teams guaranteed.

Fletch74

Quote from: SCADDICT on July 28, 2010, 06:25:46 PM
Love Danger, he is all class. Two or three years from now he will be in all of our SC teams guaranteed.
+1 He is a gun waiting to go off.

Alex7089

I don't really want to see Bock leave. I can't really imagine him at another club and can't really see him being as successful up north as he could be if he stayed at Adelaide.

Boomz

Quote from: Alex7089 on August 11, 2010, 04:28:46 AM
I don't really want to see Bock leave. I can't really imagine him at another club and can't really see him being as successful up north as he could be if he stayed at Adelaide.

I agree... but I think he will end up going.

Alex7089

Quote from: BOOMZ on August 11, 2010, 05:01:10 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on August 11, 2010, 04:28:46 AM

I agree... but I think he will end up going.
Yeah I think he will end up going as well. I think GC will get most of their players not because people want to play for them, but because you can't say no to that much money. It is horrible really, but it is huge for these players, setting up their lives with 2-4 years.

Cicjose

MTTY

Dangerfield is going to be one of the best players i have a feeling reminds me of Riccutto, he goes very hard at the ball.