hill out according togameday live

Started by kelso129, April 04, 2009, 05:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelso129

JustGonnaDominate

thats not accurate u will notice that alll the sunday teams on there have only 22 players not 25. Game day live lists the first 22 named in the extended team. It will be corrected later tonight. Not saying that he will deff be playing but at the moment its gotta be looking better with rodger hayden not taking the flight over so the team is down to 24 before announcements

username

ROUND 2 and i'm already over it! fremantle is giving me and my backline a headache! if i cop a zero so be it

m0nty

Quote from: JustGonnaDominate on April 04, 2009, 06:00:14 AM
thats not accurate u will notice that alll the sunday teams on there have only 22 players not 25. Game day live lists the first 22 named in the extended team. It will be corrected later tonight. Not saying that he will deff be playing but at the moment its gotta be looking better with rodger hayden not taking the flight over so the team is down to 24 before announcements

This is correct, don't look at GDL for Sunday teams. They'll be out after 5pm AET.

EZY

peanut

And suban...

mad panic for nothing.

btw, I traded Gilbert in for Raines. not going to sit around waiting for an injury prone a-hole to come back, raines has burned me for the last time.....
unless he's cheap next year ;)