Is Scotland the 4th best back?

Started by Footy God, July 27, 2010, 05:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

See title. Obviously Goddard, Hodge and Lake take the top 3 spots, would Scotland be the next best back to have for the last 5 games?

laney21

hodge definitely above him but yeah he is a gun

Holz

your joking right?
obviously Goddard and HODGE are the top 2 guys

plugz19

yeah good call, him gilbert and fisher are a much of a muchness

Uncle

James Kelly seriously slipping under the radar.

vman33

alot of people would say scotland after gilbert's 39 last week
i would say for the whole year gilbert then scotland but the two are hard to seperate

elephants

i think kelly would be my only cat next year with the tag likely to be shifted between bartel (:( ), selwood, chappy and corey

CFC 1979

Quote from: Uncle on July 27, 2010, 05:42:07 PM

x2

have totally overlooked him. having a great year

Footy God

Trading out Maguire so don't care about the other 17 rounds. Just want to know who you think will average higher for the last 5 games? Fisher/Gilbert may be rested I reckon so thinking Scotland.

Already have Kelly btw.

Bazinga

Quote from: Footy God on July 27, 2010, 06:18:33 PM
Trading out Maguire so don't care about the other 17 rounds. Just want to know who you think will average higher for the last 5 games? Fisher/Gilbert may be rested I reckon so thinking Scotland.

Already have Kelly btw.
If you are considering a trade for the last 5 rounds, don't forget to consider Jarrod Harbrow . He is in great form and with coach Eade experimenting with Brian Lake up forward, there is a potential for Harbrow to keep pumping out big scores.

Footy God

Having a rethink again.

Could go Waters-Goddard.

Depends, what is the best combo?

Waters + Scotland + Ball
Goddard + Ball + Maguire
Montagna + Waters + Maguire

Fletch74

Quote from: Uncle on July 27, 2010, 05:42:07 PM
x 3 Am so glad that I had him from the start and persisted with him despite his late withdrawls.

thatguy

Quote from: elephants on July 27, 2010, 06:00:16 PM
i think kelly would be my only cat next year with the tag likely to be shifted between bartel (:( ), selwood, chappy and corey
i would remove corey from this list. isnt damaging enough by foot to be tagged

McRooster

Scotland 4th, then throw a blanket over Kelly, Duffield, Gilbert, Malceski, Fisher and Goodwin.

browny_wce

should have gone kelly over shaw preseason