the 1 player to give you the edge

Started by CFC 1979, July 27, 2010, 06:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

Daniel Cross Matty Boyd.. only one in my league.. the one that is non fanfooty.. with them there..

Number20

Getting rid of Hams on Friday. Bypassing the common Enrights and co for Troy Chaplin. No one in my league has him and his scoring of late has been impressive. Hoping this 'unique' helps come DT finals time!

McRooster

Slap

Quote from: ossie85 on July 28, 2010, 01:51:53 PM
Quote from: Flame on July 27, 2010, 05:03:52 PM
What about Heath Scotland?? Not many teams I play have him. I thinking Lake may be a good idea too- as previously thought!!

I don't select traitors

open up your other eye haha..  scotland is probably at his lowest point for the remainder of the season, IMO a good pickup for the remainder of the season.  (For those unaware, he is currently rocking a 98 average, with two sub 60 scores in the last month (ithink), and priced around 350k with a 57 BE)

NADO95

Quote from: ossie85 on July 27, 2010, 07:31:04 AM

Thinking of Brian Lake, as I don't think he is that common. Maybe Brad Green with Melbourne's good run home
Wow, ossie. I like how unique you're going, excellent choices .

Footy God

Hargrave: Started with him (no comment), has finally started to knock out some decent scores (thank god). No one in any of my leagues have him.
Joel Selwood: Beast, started with him. Running into some hot form.
Brown: Will be my ace if he gets up and running, no one else held onto him.
James Kelly: Has been good for me all year, no one else has him.

Bluke

Adam Goodes Can pump out massive scores when he is played in the middle. Thank god he is back playing where he is best. Only one other team has him in my league and I he will probably get knocked out early.

Chris Judd No one in my league has this guy. Been very consistent as my 4th mid since coming back from suspension.

Kane Cornes Less important as Judd because my first finals opponent has him. But we are the only two in the league to have him listed. Super consistent, can pump out big big scores.

CFC 1979

i always see mto overlook port players especially cornes

must be cause i hate them

valkorum

Kade Simpson is a bit of unique for me.

McRooster

Quote from: CFC 1979 on July 28, 2010, 10:14:28 PM
i always see mto overlook port players especially cornes

must be cause i hate them
Are you related to Matthew Primus?
I mean one player to give you the edge is THE CHAD! He only broke his finger playing at Glenelg because he had it stuck up at iPrimus :D
Maybe he should've extracted the digit earlier and kept his spot!

LF

in my leagues simpson and scotland are uniques.plus harbrow who i picked up at the start of the year and has been really great the last few weeks.selwood in one league is a unique for me because everyone else went the usual players and boyd was a awesome unique until barlow went down.and looking at maybe trading pods because everyone has him and maybe bring in roo.