the 1 player to give you the edge

Started by CFC 1979, July 27, 2010, 06:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC 1979

who would be the one player you would get that would give you the edge over the other top 8 teams in te finals ?

( i know some teams are finished and don't need anyone )

also assuming everyone has the usual suspects

ossie85

Thinking of Brian Lake, as I don't think he is that common. Maybe Brad Green with Melbourne's good run home

plugz19

Fletch74

plugz19

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 27, 2010, 10:35:15 AM
Quote from: plugz19 on July 27, 2010, 10:31:14 AM
mine is j selwood
Not unique enough for me. Mine is James Kelly
when im the only person in both my leagues with him its unique you cock

Fletch74

Well you must be in sh1t leagues... No need for that plugz. I was only inferring that he is in 58,000 teams thus he isn't unique

plugz19

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 27, 2010, 10:45:30 AM
Well you must be in sh1t leagues... No need for that plugz. I was only inferring that he is in 58,000 teams thus he isn't unique
well selwood is unique as he is a point of difference between my team and my competitors
actually im in relatively good leagues (ranked 4800, 5500)
not the best leagues but still pretty good

Fletch74

If your leagues are in the top 500 like most of the Fan Footy leagues then you will see Selwood in a lot of teams. Those are average leagues really, thus they probably pick average players

Fireballz

Well that got out of hand.....  :-\

For me it's Adam Schneider. I love that guy! He just needs one good quarter in a match and he can do nothing for the rest of it. 102 on Friday night and he only played well in the 3rd term. But if he doesn't get that 1 good quarter in I have to accept a 60-odd...

Wish he still played for Sydney.

Slap

As shower as Stanton is some weeks, he has the ability to break through with a massive score.  Im hoping the one week I need him, He'll do me proud... hopefully.

plugz19

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 27, 2010, 11:54:48 AM
If your leagues are in the top 500 like most of the Fan Footy leagues then you will see Selwood in a lot of teams. Those are average leagues really, thus they probably pick average players
well the top six teams average 2100-2300, while the bottom four average in between 1200-1600 which brings the ranking down heaps

Slap

jw, if a team is averaging 2300, wouldnt that make him close to first place in the nation...  jw.

CFC 1979

yeah ossie i have see na few sides who grabbed lake but yet to play anyone with green
he is playing well

Fireballz

hrmmm I'm playing off for a top 8 spot in my league this week against a guy who has both Green and Schneider (there goes my "unique") but no Bartel or Ablett. I shouldn't really be saying this as they are playing my beloved Swans but... go the Cats!!

Eww I feel so dirty...