Main Menu

The Truth Is Out There

Started by bunyip, July 26, 2010, 09:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunyip

Things seem to be unravelling for a few teams at this stage. Carlton, Sydney and Adelaide and to a lesser extent North are all fighting to stay in touch. None of them are guaranteed a spot, but all could make it.
And, their fate is still in their hands. It's a fascinating battle for 7th and 8th. And the prize, an away final against Freo or a home final against the Hawks.
Things can change in a month, teams can find form as quickly as they lose it. One by one these 4 teams will drop out of the race. If Adelaide lose this week they will be first.
Now Melbourne looms as an outsider. I don't think they are really in contention though. It's great stuff.

CFC 1979

i think the 8 is set

as well as the prelims

CATS,DOGS,PIES,SAINTS

as well as the GF

CATS SAINTS

RiOtChEsS

just bumped into smoking man and he
couldnt confirm this as it was classified
information and now bunyips gonna get
the deepthroat treatment for leaking info  :-X

bunyip

I will never reveal my sources. No matter what >:(

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: bunyip on July 27, 2010, 05:29:04 PM
I will never reveal my sources. No matter what >:(
r u willing to die for ur sources mulder?
draws from a ciggarette :-* i am ur father :o

bunyip

But that means........I'm my own second cousin once removed on my mothers side :o

CFC 1979

no wonder the x-files never survived :'(

ossie85

Cos 9 seasons isn't a decent effort....

RiOtChEsS

bunyip

Don't forget the merchandise ;D

numberwang

i looked at this topic hoping for something about the x-files and got nothing - now that was good tv...aliens and weird stuff going in redneck towns.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: numberwang on July 31, 2010, 01:16:56 AM
i looked at this topic hoping for something about the x-files and got nothing - now that was good tv...aliens and weird stuff going in redneck towns.
haha thats what originally sucked me in too,
bunyip might be up for some copyright infringement aswell