Should I end my streak??

Started by HillHero13, July 26, 2010, 05:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

here is my situation.. my dad is 9th in my league and a game out of the 8..

the guy that is 8th is playing sheedy.. i'm comfortably in the top 4.. sheedy will win he will move to 3rd i will move to 4th and if i throw this game let him win... he will get in the 8...

should i do it?

rory

Depends if he'd do the same for you.
My Dads really competitive and hates losing, he would not do it for me and it would give me great pleasure in watching him fail if it were me.
Unless of coarse he came up with some bribe money ;D

HillHero13

his not that competetive, i help him alot with his team... i just feel sorry for him coming 9th... worst spot ever..

ossie85

Quote from: HillHero13 on July 26, 2010, 05:48:04 PM

the guy that is 8th is playing sheedy.. i'm comfortably in the top 4.. sheedy will win he will move to 3rd i will move to 4th and if i throw this game let him win... he will get in the 8...

should i do it?

Yes do it. Cos if you throw this game, it also means you'll throw the final game in the league we're both in. And if you lose, I come into the top 4. So I'm very much for it lol

HillHero13

Quote from: ossie85 on July 27, 2010, 08:45:20 AM
Quote from: HillHero13 on July 26, 2010, 05:48:04 PM

should i do it?

Yes do it. Cos if you throw this game, it also means you'll throw the final game in the league we're both in. And if you lose, I come into the top 4. So I'm very much for it lol

im in the 4... and if i lose im out.. didnt think of that.. cheers ossie..

ossie85

Damn! My evil plan failed. Go on, screw your dad :)

HillHero13

im playing first but.. in the league ur in..

ossie85

Seriously, you shouldn't be throwing matches :) As much as it benefits me!

nas

That's right hilly play to win & screw ossie. LOL

oh wait I'm in that league so double it Screw & Grind the team you're playing.