Final trade advice

Started by first_timer, July 26, 2010, 12:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

first_timer

I'm looking to trade ball to Gilbee and then webberley to Levi Greenwood to complete my team.

This will give me cover in the back line as well as allow me to rotate gilbee with connors on the pitch.

My backline is my weakness at the moment and I'm not confident webberley will continue getting a game.

I only have two trades left so this will be the end of them but in saying that I do have cover in all places (if I go ahead with this trade the bench is a little stronger)

Thoughts? 

TheGhost

Waste of a trade going from Webberley to Greenwood.

Webberley has done nothing to suggest he will be dropped in the near future so i would hang onto him.

I would be hanging onto those 2 trades for finals if i were you.

ossie85

very, very sideways.

Ball and Webberley could outscore Gilbee and Greenwood, and you need to keep your trades for guarantees!

gerco

I'd be holding onto those 2 trades First Timer, especially as these are very sideways trades

Flame

Pointless trades..hold em!!

browny_wce

Quote from: first_timer on July 26, 2010, 12:54:03 PM
I'm looking to trade ball to Gilbee and then webberley to Levi Greenwood to complete my team.

This will give me cover in the back line as well as allow me to rotate gilbee with connors on the pitch.

My backline is my weakness at the moment and I'm not confident webberley will continue getting a game.

I only have two trades left so this will be the end of them but in saying that I do have cover in all places (if I go ahead with this trade the bench is a little stronger)

Thoughts?
hahaha Levi Greenwood
sorry buddy but ur name says it all
if ur gonna do two trades u may aswell downgrade ball and up webbs to a premium back or vice versa

dockerone

Quote from: browny_wce on July 26, 2010, 04:39:23 PM
Quote from: first_timer on July 26, 2010, 12:54:03 PM

Thoughts?
hahaha Levi Greenwood
sorry buddy but ur name says it all
if ur gonna do two trades u may aswell downgrade ball and up webbs to a premium back or vice versa

Agree with Browny, why not downgrade Webbs to Smith from WC, pocket the 86k and trade Ball to whoever you don't have and want out of Pendles, Ablett, Green, Hayes, Corey, NDS, Mitchell....

Fenno

Wow if you have traded like this all year I would hate to see your team.

RiOtChEsS