Chaplin
0 (0%)
Taylor
0 (0%)
Someone else?
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Number20

Getting rid of Zac Dawson on my bench - can spend up to $325k although would like a little change left over if possible to go Roughhead - Riewoldt next week.

Options:
1. Enright ($315k) - out of form but at his best can pull out big 100's - cheap at the moment
2. Gwilt ($305k) - steady without scoring 100's - has the mpp (forward/back) which is appealing to me
3. Chaplin ($290k) - Some nice scores recently - looked at him last week and missed out on the cheap price - still reckon he looks good value
4. Taylor - ($284k) - Huge score two weeks ago - was it a one off? Geelong share the ball around plenty but his scores earlier in the year were pretty average.

Im leaning towards Chaplin at this stage although would like the mpp (for/back) if possible...

ossie85

Enright from those spuds, he may be rested, but even with a week off he'd still probably outscore the rest.

valkorum

Quote from: ossie85 on July 26, 2010, 09:51:43 AM

Enright from those spuds, he may be rested, but even with a week off he'd still probably outscore the rest.

Not the last 3 weeks Ossie.  Has been averaging about 50 with this weeks 59 his highest score in 3 weeks.

ossie85

I know, I have him, but when a genuine premium is that cheap, you'd better hop on.

valkorum

Quote from: ossie85 on July 26, 2010, 10:13:03 AM

I know, I have him, but when a genuine premium is that cheap, you'd better hop on.

I just hope he starts scoring his 90+ VERY soon

Flame

Enright would be the one...Chaplin can pull some big scores and is unique.