Time to grab Riewoldt, who to drop?

Started by Canuck, July 25, 2010, 02:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuck

Who would you drop to grab Roo: JPod, J. Riewoldt or Rockliff?

ossie85

JPod from that!

Riewoldt will score large still, and Rockliff in good touch. Pods maybe rested also

bundyboy

same question - who to drop from:

Gia, Hall, Brown, Rockliff, Pods

thinking Pods is the one again ??

thornz23

McRooster

Has Nick come back early enough to earn a rest rnd 22? I mean, Pods is playing West Coast at skilled rnd 22. Hmmmm....
I reckon anyone with Hall would be having a strong look.

jvalles

I'm thinking Rockliff to Riewoldt and I know you will all say don't do it, but hear me out...

1. We bring in rookies to trade for premiums when they peak.
2. Rockliff has peaked.
3. Rockliff's scores are starting to drop with Brennan and Brown getting fitter.
4. Riewoldt is a premium...trust your premiums.
5. There is no rule saying to trust your rookies (except for Barlow)
6. I will MAKE $$$ by bringing in Riewoldt for Rockliff in order to upgrade later in finals.

Anyone not like my logic?

Forw: ROK, Goodes, Didak, Brown, Harvey, Rockliff, Gia (Davis, Gumbleton)

Prospector_1

McRooster

Rookie or Premium, anyone scoring 90 ave over the last 7 (Rockliff) stays in your team.
Only do it if you can justify the cash being spent elsewhere. ie that it helps your mid or back out by more than what you'd lose trading a 90 ave player to someone else.

Master Q

jvalles

7. Rockliff may average 90, Riewoldt may pump out 130's-150's.

Flame

He has also just come off a major injury.. I think it is unnecessary but IT could pay off!!

bundyboy

if you have trades left to improve any other parts of your team - then fine, get roo for rockliff, take the cash and go for it.

if you are short on trades, or don't have the need elsewhere then not sure if I would do it..

McRooster

Including finals, pre season and regular season Riewoldt has only scored 130+pts 8 times in the last 79 matches he's played, that's 10% of the time.

It's a risk unless it's paying off elsewhere.

jvalles

Still not sure if I will do it, i have low trades so its the only thing holding me back.  I prob won't as I've sealed up top spot in 1 league and 1 win away from making the top 4 in my money league. Plus i have been scoring over 2100 for the last few weeks and happy with that.

But it is tempting...