stanton in the back pocket...

Started by browny_wce, July 24, 2010, 08:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Stanton certainly a true talent being misused by an inexperienced coach, a strong management at the start of the nab and early season had many coaches believe in him but Knights structure and gameplan is poor, Stanton's scoring is reflecting that.
Knights is trying to be too clever with his stars, if you let your milk settle a little you get cream, if you beat it too hard and leave it in a back pocket you get smelly cheese :P

thornz23

welllll said rooster :P u r spot on. Stants is actually making the most of his oppurtunities.. knights is just mentally handicaped..

elephants

Quote from: thornz23 on July 25, 2010, 09:31:36 PM
welllll said rooster :P u r spot on. Stants is actually making the most of his oppurtunities.. knights is just mentally handicaped..

haha yeah playing a gun of your team at full back.... WTF?!??!?

browny_wce

i blame Monty for my start of year Stanton pick, think i had swan or boyd in but put in stants for some extra cash
but Knighty gets a load of the blame aswell
when the bombers were up and playing good footy stanton was in the middle, eg. round 1, 5 and 6 (149, 139, 127 respectively)
bombers played solidly thru those games against top 4 teams including geelong and the pies

Slap

I definetly go into each round wondering what I'm going to get with Stants.  I do love the bloke but that just makes the lower scores hurt much more.  It seems that during the games where he doesnt cop the tag, he gets pushed into the fwd/bck lines.. when he should be in the middle.  and When he actually cops a tag he stays in the middle and gets nothing because of the lack of help!

Id be a happy dt coach if Knights was fired overnight, Gillard style.

hardnut

Quote from: Slap on July 26, 2010, 07:27:01 PM
I definetly go into each round wondering what I'm going to get with Stants.  I do love the bloke but that just makes the lower scores hurt much more.  It seems that during the games where he doesnt cop the tag, he gets pushed into the fwd/bck lines.. when he should be in the middle.  and When he actually cops a tag he stays in the middle and gets nothing because of the lack of help!

Id be a happy dt coach if Knights was fired overnight, Gillard style.

:D I like that..a DT led coup to displace the top man - maybe the DT community is who he aimed the "showed their hand comment at". Never take on the miners or angry fantasy sports communities!