stanton in the back pocket...

Started by browny_wce, July 24, 2010, 08:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

this is not good!
19 so far, he is seriously useless

SCADDICT

Always been inconsistent. Sometimes I wonder what people expect from him. He is no Boyd or Swan.

jesseboy89

He was actually at full back. You can't blame him, can only blame Knights. He's now tagging Harvey, so don't expect much more...  :(

Jim Bean

Yeah Knights has changed Stants position more times than he has lost games.

He seriously just needs to let Stanton do what he was doing when he playing well (Rounds 1-8).

If Stanton was given a good go in the midfield (where he belongs, and usually plays) then he might get a decent score for once. flowering get your shower straight Knights.

P.S. What the flower is 182cm Stanton meant to do as full-back? Knights even played him as a lead-up forward! Seriously!

elephants

yeah playing full back and warren what a joke. maybe.... this is a sign? a move to gc next year? :P

hardnut

there was a point this year where other teams were tagging Stanton, a sign he must have been doing something right. Since then Knights has played him in every role except midfield and he's actually scored ok considering. I might consider him next year if he does go to GC and is reasonably priced, but killing me this year!

browny_wce

yeh bit frustrating, shud just put him in the guts and set a guy like mcviegh or houli to block for him at stoppages

elephants

agreed browny.

surely not worth a look next year?

Encoñado

Biggest mistake I've made this year (and I've made a few) is picking this chump. Pretty much stuck with him now too.

Canuck

Same with me.  When I grabbed him it was a toss up between him and Pendlebury.  Including this week he's going to drop about $70k since I grabbed him = stuck with him. 

ossie85

Stanton v Pendlebury?? When in doubt, choose the player that is actually better in real life

Canuck

Quote from: ossie85 on July 25, 2010, 02:14:07 PM

Stanton v Pendlebury?? When in doubt, choose the player that is actually better in real life

I know, rookie mistake.....

thornz23

i was tossing up betweenstants and boyd at the start of the year... lol what a shower pick by me

Encoñado

Quote from: thornz23 on July 25, 2010, 06:29:28 PM
i was tossing up betweenstants and boyd at the start of the year... lol what a shower pick by me

x2 +3

Davoo

who ever has stanton, if u have enough trades and willing to do one, TRADE HIM. hes no keeper no more.