Main Menu

B.Vince

Started by Barlow 21, July 24, 2010, 08:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: Knowall on January 19, 2011, 01:46:37 AM
Im dont want to say for sure.  But i think Vince could go be heading to GWS like Bock did to GC.
I hate saying this to one of my favourite players.

Mcroost do u have a link, i really dont like that.

Big call even before the season has started. ears to the ground eh

McRooster

Im dont want to say for sure.  But i think Vince could go be heading to GWS like Bock did to GC.

Saw it on Ten News last night and couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing - plus Walker and Tippett sidelined with thigh injuries  >:(

*goes to check AFC.com.au

McRooster

Nothing around as yet it seems but this is the first news article just before Christmas...http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/knee-surgery-for-vince-as-crow-injury-curse-strikes-again/story-e6freck3-1225974061335http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/knee-surgery-for-vince-as-crow-injury-curse-strikes-again/story-e6freck3-1225974061335
I actually don't want to see any confirmation on the net about the slow recovery (didn't hear Cornesy and Rowey tonight on 5AA) and hope the news was over sensationalising it  :-\

Knowall

I listened and heard that he was a little concerened or something along those lines.  It was the only thing i really got out of that interview.
VB on on SEN today didnt mention anything but did say he was impressed by Jaesnsch in preseason, which im glad to hear

MTTY

Quote from: McRooster on January 19, 2011, 09:13:49 PM

Saw it on Ten News last night and couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing - plus Walker and Tippett sidelined with thigh injuries  >:(

*goes to check AFC.com.au
big loss for the crows if Vince goes, and Tippett and Walker injured is also bad for them

McRooster

Quote from: Knowall on January 19, 2011, 11:59:42 PM
I listened and heard that he was a little concerened or something along those lines.  It was the only thing i really got out of that interview.
VB on on SEN today didnt mention anything but did say he was impressed by Jaesnsch in preseason, which im glad to hear
FYI Knowall, from a few days ago  :'(
http://www.afc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4417/newsid/106898/default.aspx
The link mentions updates on other injured Crows too and their recovery programs.

Knowall

Quote from: McRooster on January 29, 2011, 03:56:20 PM
Quote from: Knowall on January 19, 2011, 11:59:42 PM
FYI Knowall, from a few days ago  :'(
http://www.afc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4417/newsid/106898/default.aspx
The link mentions updates on other injured Crows too and their recovery programs.
Yea i read that,  i dont like how they are talking about the career he could have? It allready casts doubt in my mind.  I just hope he manages himself well now on.

McRooster

He was apparently less than convincing about his future when asked about it on The Footy Show last Thursday  >:(

Seems Bernie is off to Victoria in 2012, most likely Essendon we're hearing over here  :-\

DG

i didnt see it, but i pretty sure he'll go. given his knee issues, prob not horrible, not the same player with his lack of pace. hopefully get something decent for him.

AFEV

Quote from: McRooster on July 09, 2011, 07:44:53 PM
He was apparently less than convincing about his future when asked about it on The Footy Show last Thursday  >:(

Seems Bernie is off to Victoria in 2012, most likely Essendon we're hearing over here  :-\
Wreeeeeeeee
Adelaide is getting burnt though. Lost Bock, probably going to lose Walker and might lose Vince as well... Who is next :\

ossie85

Because Essendon really need another injury prone midfielder that probably lacks a bit of pace?

Usman

Vince resigned today, unlucky boys.

(Heraldsun, 2011)

McRooster

Quote from: Usman on August 18, 2011, 06:24:09 PM
Vince resigned today, lucky boys.
Fixed that for you Usman  ;)

I am happy to admit I appear to have been wrong, Vince is staying. His attitude and performance poste Craig seems focussed and intense. Let's hope the former Club Champion can keep his body right as he appears to have won back his tea mates respect and is over his Sherrinitis.

Usman

haha fair call roost