Previous topic - Next topic

One or two trades?

One
5 (83.3%)
Two
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

NADO95

Okay guys. Upgrading in the fwd line this week. With one trade i can bring in anyone from 389k down (Stevie J, Both roo's, harvey) or should I double trade in order to get chapman. Only got 5 trades left. So at this stage i dont have Chapman, or swan, which i think might really hurt me during finals. Once this trade is complete, i will have a complete team with decent cover. Please vote.

FWD Line- Thomas, ROK, Goodes, Higgins, _________, Pods, Brown (Rockliff, Jaench)

Master Q

NADO95

Keep in mind that it will be my last upgrade and I don't have Swan, Chapman, Montagna, Boyd

NADO95

Quote from: NADO95 on July 23, 2010, 05:01:39 PM
Keep in mind that it will be my last upgrade and I don't have Swan, Chapman, Montagna, Boyd

So It might be more important for me to go Chapan, the amount of trades left are a bit worrying though

Master Q

If you want to go Chappy then go him.

NADO95

As you strike me as a very wise man Mr Q. Using one trade, who would you get out of Douglas, Steve J, Voldt, Harvey, or anyone else around that general price range.

NADO95

McRooster

1. Stevie J.
He'll provide you good service now and in rnd 22 at Skilled when he smashes that Eagles backline trying to stop Pods instead. ;)

NADO95

actually yes. that is extremely logical. thanks for that rooster. looks like Stevie Js winning me a premiership :) ;D

bundyboy

or Roo....will justy get steadily better heading into finals - won't get rested now and saints play 5 games at skilled !