Interesting - The Voldt

Started by valkorum, July 22, 2010, 08:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

I was just doing some number crunching and if the Voldt drags his ass for another 70 odd this week, then the Voldt could leak another $50k this week to be a very juicy and tempting $300k'ish mark next week

That could mean a straight swap from someone like JPod/Hall/Brown/Gia/Betts/Tippett a possibility.  (or Gray/Aker if you have hung on to them still)

or

A little extra money (prob around $50k'ish) to upgrade someone like Fyfe/Leon/Dangerman/Hendo/Balla/Varcoe/Garlett/Bate/Grundy/Porps (or Ziebell if you havent traded him out yet)

Food for thought

bundyboy

everyone looking at roo - and very cheap upgrade from lots of 'average' fwds that we all probably have a few of...

hall for me....up for roo next week I think...

elephants

yeah im not entirely sold on roo obviously the saints are giving him game time leading up to the finals. thats all i think he is good for at the moment. :P

valkorum

Obviously he is still building up fitness and form but could be a good unique come finals time.

bundyboy

trust that he is a premium at a true bargain price next week / the week after....

jvalles

Quote from: valkorum on July 22, 2010, 08:44:36 PM
Obviously he is still building up fitness and form but could be a good unique come finals time.

Prob won't be a unique if everyone has the same plan...if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Flame

I'm not fully convinced that he is a good buy even at 300 000. I'm not really interested unless he does something special. Form and fitness a long way off
That said..he could score well against the Hawks!! They struggle against power marking forwards!!

CFC 1979

Jimbo_11

im thinking of getting him for fyfee
cant waitt hoping he can run into some form for finals

numberwang

Quote from: jvalles on July 22, 2010, 08:47:57 PM
Quote from: valkorum on July 22, 2010, 08:44:36 PM

Prob won't be a unique if everyone has the same plan...if it ain't broke don't fix it.

unique? i think everyone and their dog is watching him. it'd be unique to not get him!

RiOtChEsS

id like to get him but i already have didz podz gia boom rok jb brennan and gumby, with 4 trades and a strong fwd situation im thinkin nxt year

plugz19

^ good call
i have buddy, chappy, pav, ROK, pods, shiggins, harvey so see no need for riewoldt...

Chappy35

Quote from: plugz19 on July 23, 2010, 10:46:29 AM
^ good call
i have buddy, chappy, pav, ROK, pods, shiggins, harvey so see no need for riewoldt...

Yeah no need for riewoldt with pods getting 50 every game he is away from skilled.

Higgins avrg a solid 70 over the past two months.

Pav carrying a injured ankle

I would probably upgrade pods. if you have trades

Sharker18

Quote from: Marcz on July 22, 2010, 10:52:12 PM
id like to get him but i already have didz podz gia boom rok jb brennan and gumby, with 4 trades and a strong fwd situation im thinkin nxt year

strong foward line?? Roo showers on all of them!

plugz19

until riewoldt rips out a couple tons im not convinced