Better Job Security

Started by valkorum, July 22, 2010, 07:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who has the better JS for rest of the season

Ricky Henderson
Ashley Smith

valkorum

Pretty simple really.  Who has the better job security for the rest of the season.

Henderson is scoring well but you know what Neil Craig is like with young players.
Woosha is obviously playing the youth card for the rest of the season.

I would need to donwgrade Henderson to Smith so that I can get Goddard in my son's team.  At this time of year I am not worried about how much money I will make from my newly traded in player as I am 99% confident that I wont be trading them again (1% for LTI :P) It's all about whether they are going to play every game from here till the end.

Pro's
Goddard in the team - need I say more  ;D

Con's
Would leave me with Strijk and Smith as back cover.  Henderson is great bench cover (as long as he is playing)

Flame

Hendo has been awesome..averaging a 100 in the last 3 weeks. I don't know much about smith though!! I'd go hendo

valkorum

Quote from: Flame on July 22, 2010, 07:10:17 PM
Hendo has been awesome..averaging a 100 in the last 3 weeks. I don't know much about smith though!! I'd go hendo

If I stick with Hendo then I cant get Goddard :(

Flame

In that case..just get Goddard..he has had his rest!!

dockerone

Yeah val, just do it! Goddard is a must in the backs!

roo boys!

Yep, do it. They will both play so Goddard it up!

valkorum

Quote from: dockerone on July 22, 2010, 07:17:38 PM
Yeah val, just do it! Goddard is a must in the backs!

Actually Goddard will be going in to the Mids so the team will have MPP cover come finals time.  Just covering all bases ;)

valkorum

I think I have found an option that gets me to keep Hendo

Banner -> Blair

But then this leaves Blair and Shuey in the mids

roo boys!

Thats OK to have, Shuey should be back soon and Blair is getting games at least until Shuey returns most likely.

valkorum

With a bit of luck Shuey comes back soon

It would leave the midfield looking like this

Swan, GAJ, Joey, Boyd, Goddard, Simpson (went for a unique)