Who to sell. Forwards.

Started by Slap, July 22, 2010, 07:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

If you were to sell one of the following who'd it be. I need to gain a few bucks and the left over cash will be handy for future injuries and finals upgrades. So who'd you sell out of:
Pavlich
Okeefe
Higgins
Brown
Pods
Chapman
Didak

Please provide a reason. Perhaps brown because he is underdone since j jury and will go down in value as of next week ??

Slap

Also any ideas on who downgrade to?

valkorum

If I had to choose it would be JPod, but not until after this round.  He is at the cattery and has averaged 5 goals a game there.

Flame

I have Brown and hope he scores well, but I am concerned that he's playing the Cats this week and is not fully fit!!

bundyboy

higgins has been totally underwhelming me this year....thought he might be super, but has been very average....

pods outside of skilled stadium is a real question, and the rumours are out that he will be rested pre finals - so yes, after this week he might also be on the downgrade list.

i would be keeping brown...I know he has played like crap, and his price will drop again this week, but if you are planning on keeping him through the finals, then price drop this week doesn't mean anything.  i am trusting that a champ will come back and score like we know he can  - maybe not thiss week, but definately in the next couple and going forward.

so-  if you have to - the choice would be between pods and higgins in my mind...

tough choice though.. :-\