Back pains.

Started by Slap, July 22, 2010, 06:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

I'll keep it simple. I have grimes and heath shaw. Both currently injured. Grimes to come back next week. Heath shaw I'm not sure how long. Heater has been inconsistent but has made back some of his lost money.

Who do I trade out for Goddard. His inclusion would finish my team with a handful of trades and cash to spare. Give my your opinion and why!! Thanks

hardnut

Grimes - because he's reinjured his hammy and is a further 3 weeks on the sidelines. I know because I have him too and am struggling with what to do as he wont be back until 2nd round of finals and who knows if the Dee's will put him in mothballs....Looking at J.Kelly for MPP

Shaw is an issue as he seems to have  a persistent problem that may see him miss the odd game which may mean you need decent cover.

Slap

I thought I read he was a week away. Damn. I was leaning towards heater. But now I'm torn between the two. Perhaps heater is back on the way up. And grimes might be the way to go. Anyone else?

hardnut

nah checked and rechecked the afl injury list...3 weeks, also saw it mentioned somewhere else on the net but can't find the article.

dockerone

I would say Grimes for the reasons listed by hardnut, in 3 weeks time the Dee's will have 0% chance (instead of 0.1%) of finals so he is a decent chance to be rested til next year...

McRooster

Heaters injury seems to have been more reactive to one incident from last week, he should return next.
However Grimes has backdated history and is likely to take longer.