Previous topic - Next topic

Do or Don't Take The Risk

Warnock
0 (0%)
Nic Nat
9 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Master Q

Warnock is likely to play for Carlton on the weekend, so should I bench Nic Nat and see how Warnock goes? It is quite a big risk.

Davoo

naitanui at subi should be fine against warnock and hampson. jacobs is out!

BratPack

I'm not so sure it's that big a risk, with Nic Nat's recent form and Warnock's average it's almost a push

Master Q

Only thing is I'm worried that Nic Nat will continue to get another 40 as Cox is in great form, plus he'll spend more time up front against the Blues I think.

BratPack

Same thing could be said of Warnock though with Hampson still there. My gut tells me to go Warnock. but to be honest I'd probably chicken out and go Nic Nat seconds before lockout

Master Q

I'm gonna add a Poll, might get more people voting.

McRooster

Nic Nat for me.
Woosha may give him an Adam Goodes type licence against the Blues, nothing to lose as he continues his youth experiment ;)

Blueboys

Nic Nat for me, Warnock has been out for a while...

McRooster

Yeah, really hope Warnock does well though!

Nice bit of fattening up before a finals culling ;)

hardnut

Quote from: McRooster on July 22, 2010, 06:05:30 PM
Nic Nat for me.
Woosha may give him an Adam Goodes type licence against the Blues, nothing to lose as he continues his youth experiment ;)
I think NicNats situational awareness (or complete absence of it) insists he's only effective in the ruck as he can follow the ball around. He never runs to the right spots so I'd say he's years from getting a Goodes-type role although I'm sure he'd be stoked to be mentioned in the same breath ;D

hardnut

oh yeah and in answer to the question I don't think it will matter too much but just stick with NicNat to prevent the unlikely "I stuck with him all year and benched him just before his 100...."

Master Q

Was always leaning towards Nic Nat.

Poll results and comments show Nic Nat will be my No.2.