Webberley or Strijk

Started by Davoo, July 22, 2010, 05:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

Who to cover for Heath Shaw?

plugz19

BratPack

A dilema a lot of DT coaches will face. I'd favor Webberley just but Strijk maybe the better unique for a risk reward player

Master Q

LF

this is what i have to decide as well but i`m leaning towards webbs.

McRooster

With Cotchin out, Webbs may just get one more chance for many coaches...Hendo for me, Webbs to the bench.

Master Q

Quote from: McRooster on July 22, 2010, 06:00:15 PM
With Cotchin out, Webbs may just get one more chance for many coaches...Hendo for me, Webbs to the bench.
He doesn't have Hendo. Wrong Thread?

Flame

roo boys!

Strijk for me, although most people are saying Webberley

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on July 22, 2010, 06:28:27 PM
Quote from: McRooster on July 22, 2010, 06:00:15 PM
He doesn't have Hendo. Wrong Thread?
I don't have Strijk Q, so I was just posting my reasoning for him to play Webberley.
I do have Webberley and face a different conundrum myself. Just thought I'd post what I'm doing with Webbs to give Davoo a balanced idea of the type of player may be used for Strijk/Webbs.
Right thread ;)

roo boys!

Q for tool of the week! ;D

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on July 22, 2010, 07:42:11 PM
Not much of a Tool there rooey. I understand that and didn't make his view quite obvious, if anyone gets a nomination for tool of the week, should be you.

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on July 23, 2010, 04:55:10 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on July 22, 2010, 07:42:11 PM
Not much of a Tool there rooey. I understand that and didn't make his view quite obvious, if anyone gets a nomination for tool of the week, should be you.
Q is right about my lack of direct clarity when considering the interpretation others may have taken from my response.
Put simply though I knew Davoo would understand what I meant and was only looking to clear it with him, if I could help?

Stay premium.

Webberley.