i really need you guys!!

Started by craftcoat, July 22, 2010, 05:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craftcoat

hey guys, who would you start out of these two? cheers

Jonathon Brown or Ricky Henderson

Forward line to date:

O'keefe, Pavlich, Higgins, Sylvia, Gia, Rockliff, Brown/Henderson

Its a very important league match for me this week (were 62nd overall) so every decision is v important, want to make right choice fellas!  ;) atm i'm thinking Ricky Henderson (past three scores: 72, 119, 84)....

thoughts, gang??  ::)

HellYeah

HENDO-MANIA  !!!!!! ;) :D ;)   Henderson for me!

browny_wce

brown, as he has a higher scoring potential
but hendo shud be considered

inghsand

brown is playing the cats at home. just how many goals will he kick given that supply will be very limited.

But henderson is playing in a derby where form goes out the window. IMO Henderson would be better still.

BratPack

DT starts have to go to the player with the potential to score big for me. That means J.Brown gets the duke

Master Q

craftcoat

True Bratpack but Henderson did score 119 just a few weeks ago which is a reasonably high ceiling for such a new player. Although after checking my opponents team he has J.B which makes it much harder: go for for the safe play and have his score nullified or take a risk and have Henderson as a unique up my sleeve if i need to catch up on points. hmmmmm still leaning towards Ricky, just atm...

thanks for the input so far, any others are very welcome  :P

Flame

roo boys!

I would go Brown, he has more potential and is more proven.

Bazinga

Quote from: craftcoat on July 22, 2010, 05:57:13 PM

True Bratpack but Henderson did score 119 just a few weeks ago which is a reasonably high ceiling for such a new player. Although after checking my opponents team he has J.B which makes it much harder: go for for the safe play and have his score nullified or take a risk and have Henderson as a unique up my sleeve if i need to catch up on points. hmmmmm still leaning towards Ricky, just atm...

thanks for the input so far, any others are very welcome  :P
Is it possible that your opponents forward line is good enough to have J.B. on the bench? If yes, then you don't want to be stuck with him scoring in the 40's again  ;)

bundyboy

would never normally vote a rokkie ahead of a champ.....but given the respective opposition they play, I recon hendo is the right choice this week!!

Dave085

Brown scored 90 in the last appearance against the cats. Last year he had a massive 140 and a not so good 67. I reckon Brown...

craftcoat

@Bazinga-  im pretty certain Brown will be a sure starter in my opp side but a good point nontheless  :)

- wow, it looks pretty even here so far, basically each post is opposite the last. I reckon this one is so tough to call. Im still siding with Henderson mainly because if Brown turns out to do a repeat of last week as he works to find match fitness etc i'll be punching myself for not learning my lesson and listening to Ricky's current form patch...Henderson by a nose for the time being  :o (could change before lockout however)  :P

sound justified?? thanks for all the responses, gang  :)

Master Q

Will just say it again, go Hendo Craftcoat.