Main Menu

88!!

Started by Fletch74, July 22, 2010, 08:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

What a dismal display by the Aussies overnight. Why would Ricky decide to bat when clearly the upper hand would have been with the bowlers??

The Poms will be encouraged by this. I just hope he does not make any stupid decisions this summer...

ossie85

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Terrible effort that was though.

Justin Bieber

Saw the highlights of the Aussies batting. Poor effort by some of the guys. Went out for some bad shots :(.

Hopefully they can lift for second innings.

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 22, 2010, 02:05:49 PM
Saw the highlights of the Aussies batting.

I saw no evidence of batting  ???

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on July 22, 2010, 02:08:28 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 22, 2010, 02:05:49 PM
Saw the highlights of the Aussies batting.
I saw no evidence of batting  ???
;D ;D ;D. Wouldof been nice to see Smith stay a little longer though. Hit a few more boundaries.

valkorum

I flicked over and we were 2/24.  Then I had stuff to do for the next hour or so and we I put it back on we were all out for 88 - WTF.

Master Q

Quote from: valkorum on July 22, 2010, 03:16:38 PM
I flicked over and we were 2/24.  Then I had stuff to do for the next hour or so and we I put it back on we were all out for 88 - WTF.
Yeh that would be really weird.

roo boys!

Ahhh well, it will be good somehow.......

HillHero13

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 22, 2010, 08:48:29 AM
What a dismal display by the Aussies overnight. Why would Ricky decide to bat when clearly the upper hand would have been with the bowlers??

The Poms will be encouraged by this. I just hope he does not make any stupid decisions this summer...

punter knows the aussie pitches.. he knows what he is doing..

reesbr

valkorum

Nice fightback from the Aussies.  Hopefully Punter and Clark can go on with it today and start to build a good lead