www.soccerfantasygames.com

Started by HillHero13, July 21, 2010, 06:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjy251090

haha, well you cant actually buy them, you have to wait until the end transfer period and stuff

yeah, ok, deal

HillHero13

ohh you can take one.. coz i bidded on lahm... just not ones from premier league..

or just bid on lahm again..

benjy251090

haha, i just bidded on lahm because he was the most expensive and had plenty in the bank, just dont take podolski off me because he is only 3mil and an absolute freak, dont know why he is so cheap, oh, and how does scoring work in this :S and why do you need a manager?

HillHero13

Quote from: benjy251090 on July 24, 2010, 10:43:33 PM
haha, i just bidded on lahm because he was the most expensive and had plenty in the bank, just dont take podolski off me because he is only 3mil and an absolute freak, dont know why he is so cheap, oh, and how does scoring work in this :S and why do you need a manager?

got no idea..

benjy251090

i think this site might be a bit of a hit and miss, it seems confusing

Justin Bieber

I'll sign up and join. Just not gonna do the Serie A one since I don't really like that league. Only Like Chievo there :).

HillHero13

hawka made a bid for david sliva... ummm hawka his at man city now...

Hawka

oh yeah i knew there was a silva who went wasnt sure who tho but i think therwes only 1 lol my mistake

RobsOverAchieverss

Its not Based on real performance so this is a game?

HillHero13

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: HillHero13 on July 25, 2010, 08:38:34 PM
yes it's a game..
So  its not Based on actual premier league results?

HillHero13

yeah it's based on premier league results..

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: HillHero13 on July 25, 2010, 08:43:43 PM
yeah it's based on premier league results..
how if you have to bid for players?

HillHero13

you make your first team.. and if you remove players, then buy some, you can't buy them you just bid for them..

HillHero13

i see hp in la liga making about 9 bids... please no one take my manager... wanna make a rules topic or modify this and add rules in..