Captains!

Started by wish for hope, July 21, 2010, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wish for hope

Captain Choice for round 17?
Ablett only scored 102 against the lions last time , considering the form he is in, NO CHANCE for me  ;D
Swan for me against the tigers. !

elite

Yeah definatly go with Swan this round :)

roo boys!

Swan against the Tiges. Yes.

Justin Bieber

Could go Chappy who was my early Perma Captain. Or Move to Goddard who replaced him. Then have Joey who has been on fire. Or my Unique Capt in Boyd. So many choices ???.

Swan has been on fire, reckon he could continue?

roo boys!

Swan hasn't shown any signs of slowing down, and he normally doesn't. It being his big chance for a Brownlow year could be some motivation as well for him.

Dave085

I reckon Swan. Depends on your opponent as well though. If he has him and if he chooses him captain as well can you cover it with the rest of your team?

Off the topic a little. Trying to decide between Swan and Boyd for my final mid. Is Swan likely to be rested at all going into finals?

wish for hope

Dont think he will be rested.

obiously not 100%

Justin Bieber

Usually pretty durable and the Pies aren't known to rest many. They are fighting for top spot, so doubt they'll rest their stars ;).

rory

Swany copped a whack in the chops at a club and had work done on his teeth, could hold him back a bit?

Prospector_1

Quote from: rory on July 21, 2010, 09:32:11 PM
Swany copped a whack in the chops at a club and had work done on his teeth, could hold him back a bit?

Pies player missing front teeth? Don't worry about it!

roo boys!

He will fit in well!

tom_scully

Pods experiment this week

Prospector_1

MalteserMan

I am sure I will regret it later but I am going to go with Swan or someone other than Ablett.

Mind you the two times I have gone with a captain other than Ablett its been Goddard and its been his 2 lowest scores.

Fletch74