Captains!

Started by wish for hope, July 21, 2010, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC_Addict

I havent picked ablett in over a month... Lets face it... too many teams are and theyre losing big chunks of points because of it.

I reckon you cant go past Boyd as Cap this week...

fever

Blueboys

Yeah time for a change.....

Najoman_86

What about Pendlebury as captain this weekend for POD??

With Ablett's current form in mind... are Bartel, Champan and/or Selwood adequate options?

Can't decide between Pendles and the above 3 Cats mentioned...

fever

prob selwood, he's hot atm and bris suck.

SC_Addict

I was considering Boyd as Captain this week... hes fires at Etihad in the past and against all the big teams...

Freo has somewhat struggled since barlows exit... what do you guys reckon??

Or J Selwood (ive lost faith in ablett and not having him as cap for the past month has won me tough games!)

MiGZ

If I had Chapman he would be my perma captain, he is the perfect dt player. But i've got swan, so I'll go with him.

SCADDICT

Swan for DT captain as always, Montagna for SC captain just for safety.

mike_williams22

Ok, so I'm deciding out of Chapman and Selwood as captain.
My opponent has neither of them, but will make Swan captain, as he always does!!

Any thoughts on who to do??

Slashers

Selwood C, Montag VC for me ;)

I like how GAJ is WAY out of form.

I wished next year SC came up with an idea that forced a bit of captain variety each week. I can't think of many ideas atm, but maybe something like the same combination can't be used 2 weeks in a row, or a 5 game limit on each player etc.. ?

I get sick of seeing I'm matched up against the same captain chosen each week! Looks like I should make my leagues top 4, so I'm deliberately going a player my opponent doesn't have, and I'm actually excited about it ;D

_BoB_

Torress

my 1st crack at changing my captain this week. Judd 4 me, his record at subi is outstanding (in last 25 appearances only 2 scores under the ton!) and averages a career 131 point average at subi!
and i think he has scored a ton in every game against the eagles since joining blues (5 games)
GAJ is overdue tho, when the cats meet the swans next week i highly doubt if i could keep the captain badge off him

Justin Bieber

Backing Boyd once again this week. Hopefully Creepy will go to Cooney instead :D.

Look at Boyd's scores and thats all I need. Lots of 130+ with only 3 below 100. 1 of which were due to his hand. Has gunned it all year and could be the unique Capt selection that can get me through one of my leagues :D.

Selwood liking Ablett's move up forward scorewise so a tough one :-\.

gruby

Swan will get over 160 this week, the Tigers will not tag him and he will get so much of the ball it will be funny to watch little Jake King run around 8 metres behind him if they do try.

If not, easy game for the Cats, and the way the Jpod has been at Skilled, averaging 5 goals and 135 a game down there, he is up there.

enzedder