Pods experiment this week

Mad as ...

I going pods too, crazy I know but he pulls big scores at home!  :-\

Samm79

QuoteQuote from: Prospector_1 on Yesterday at 10:46:13 PM
Quote from: tom_scully on Yesterday at 09:47:17 PM
Pods experiment this week

Mad as ...

I going pods too, crazy I know but he pulls big scores at home! 

Is he moving around the ground as well as he was earlier in the year?

benjy251090

Who shall I give the C to?

fevalenko

u would be crazy not to go swam with daniel jackson out...unless ur versing someone with a better team and will need a unique captain...then chappy ;)

roo boys!

It seems to be catching up to him...

tom_scully

andrews rebels

what about goods he is now on fire ...at last..i think tigers will bash swan and melbourne coming off w.a. road trip...hodge will get sqeeze from saints...gaj is to up down..chappy plays well at home and would be also ma good choice....anybody....

HillHero13

hey guys i have 3 reasonably easy games this week...

(playing a guy who has barlow and baker)

should i try and smash them with swan captain

or experiment with malceski.. gilbee.. buddy.. pods... chappy..

vc_bombers

Sticking with Ablett, but shouldn't really make a difference this week. Locked in for a win

CFC 1979

swan going along nicely

but GAJ is going to explode. the question is when ?

could he be the captain choice that lets you beat the top side that has not been beaten all year in the GF ?

???

benjy251090

i am 2nd
1 game clear of 3rd, 2 games clear of 4th and 5th
playing 9th this week and 12th the week after
should win both comfortably so could go whoever out of that, was leaning to swan or hodge, looks like swan :)

rory

Gaj must be due, I picked him last week and he let me down which temps me to go Swan but I feel I will regret it.
At home against Brissy, sounds good?

haooyy

Got convinced last week to switch captain to ablett at the last minute after having hodge locked in all week, regreted it enormously. However, gonna back gazza in this week, playing a hopelessly out of form side at skilled, lets hope he repays his faithful with a big one!

Jimbob

I will be setting GAJ this week. Brissy are out of form and he will get plenty of the ball at home. Pods is a cool/fun choice too, he has averaged 5 goals a game at skilled....

B.

thinking of making someone else captain. Ablett hasnt been delivering.. So out of Goddard and Sandi whos the best choice?