roberton
5 (22.7%)
webberley
17 (77.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

plugz19

roberton or webberley?
which one has greater js?
im looking to trade one of them to ash smith from wce because i eblieve he has good js and this will earn me ~120k and leave me with 4 trades and 300k in the bank for finals time trades.
quick poll please! thanks :)

valkorum

Both about as good as each other for JS.

Dockers still have Grover, Tarrant, Mayne and Headland to come back in over the next week or 2 so Roberton may be dropped to make way for them.

Richmond still have Nason, McMahon and Thursfield to come back in over the next week or 2 weeks so Webberley's spot may not be safe either.

elxam

With Cotchin out that might help Webberley's cause a little

valkorum

Quote from: elxam on July 21, 2010, 11:32:24 AM
With Cotchin out that might help Webberley's cause a little

Good point, forgot he is out for the next 4 weeks

Uncle

Quote from: valkorum on July 21, 2010, 11:24:11 AM
Both about as good as each other for JS.

Dockers still have Grover, Tarrant, Mayne and Headland to come back in over the next week or 2 so Roberton may be dropped to make way for them.

Richmond still have Nason, McMahon and Thursfield to come back in over the next week or 2 weeks so Webberley's spot may not be safe either.

Mcmahon is listed as in an for the tigers?? Laughable!! Webberly has less players to contend with and should stay in, but both the media and the coaching staff love roberton. I'd be selling him tho

gerco

Quote from: valkorum on July 21, 2010, 11:24:11 AMRichmond still have Nason, McMahon and Thursfield to come back in over the next week or 2 weeks so Webberley's spot may not be safe either.

McMahon may as well play for another club he's that likely to get a game for the Tigers (unless its one of those bullshower 'farewell games').

I'd add Alex Rance and Dean Polo (although they have been in the 2nds for a few games now) as other guys to come back into the Tigers side.

I'd think the absence of Cotchin (as mentoined) will see Webberley stay in the side for a few more weeks at least

valkorum

Ok, maybe I worded it wrong about McMahon, he is available to be picked in the next few weeks

browny_wce

webbs is worth more so will leave u with more cash to play with at this point
afta a few good games they both have great $$ potential as cash cows
ash smith looks the goods for the last downgrade
ive got the same dilemma atm
want to do an upgrade of playfair to either roo, higgo or sylvia

Crow

hhmmm i dont know what to do... I have only 4 trades left and $50k in the bank. This week im thinking ill drop Webberley for Smith just to give me some cash for my last 3 trades come finals time.

But i dont need to win this week and think that another bargain migh come before seasons end anyway...

Thoughts??

plugz19

yeah there might be but there also may not be. if ash smith has good job security i want to get him in now because that will strengthen my bench (roberton and webbs both a bit iffy) and this will be the last downgrade i need

dockerone

Obviously wait for the teams tomorrow...

I think Marcus Davies from Carlton should be a pretty good chance for a game this week. If he is named I won't be downgrading to Smith as finals are still 2 weeks away.

In saying that though it looks like Smith will have pretty good js!

browny_wce

true.
but in thinking that if robs or webbs have one or 2 more good games they shud be set in the team (dont think robs will be dropped for grover or headland) then down the track when u want to upgrade anywhere u can just downgrade the most expensive player to a 77k rookie  ;D

plugz19

Quote from: browny_wce on July 22, 2010, 09:03:59 AM
true.
but in thinking that if robs or webbs have one or 2 more good games they shud be set in the team (dont think robs will be dropped for grover or headland) then down the track when u want to upgrade anywhere u can just downgrade the most expensive player to a 77k rookie  ;D
but would ash smith give you better bench cover? if he is almost guaranteed a place in the wce side i'd rather him for bench cover!

browny_wce

well silvagni, bradley and crowley out with injuries so backs roberton a lot more!
webbs will have cotchin and tambling to contend with as they fight back

plugz19

thanks for the votes guys :)