Main Menu

AFL Xbox PS3 PC (Updated)

Started by RipnRun, July 20, 2010, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

Will be moved - Front Bar or AFL section?

Justin Bieber

Probably AFL. It is an AFL game ;).

RipnRun

Quote from: Prospector_1 on July 20, 2010, 10:36:00 PM
Will be moved - Front Bar or AFL section?
Yeah AFL section i guess, shouldve looked closer at the sub forums before i posted, sorry.

Prospector_1

No problem, it looks like it was well worth posting by the interest shown.

valkorum

I wasnt aware there was an AFL game coming out, but I like the sound of it.

Justin Bieber

Some of the earlier ones weren't all that good. Hopefully those pics are signs of good things to come 8).

valkorum

I have the one from years ago - the Kevin Sheedy one.  Quite terrible

RipnRun

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 21, 2010, 07:01:59 PM
Some of the earlier ones weren't all that good. Hopefully those pics are signs of good things to come 8).

Absolutely Hellopplz, a few of the older ones were bloody terrible lol.

I know its only an arm but if the amount of detail that has gone into Dane Swans tattoo is transferred into other aspects of the game, the final product will look very impressive.

Some of the new features sounds pretty good aswell, for instance the ability to draw players to you before giving the hands off, also trying to kick while on the burst resulting in a possible mongrel.
For me its the small details such as these that will make or break this game, fingers crossed make it! :D

Justin Bieber

I have only got 1 game for AFL and that was enough to turn me off it for a longgggg time. Horrible graphics and I couldn't learn how to kick the ball more than 30m ::).

RipnRun

Yeah thats been the other problem with alot of the AFL titles, theyre near impossible to play. Seems like a difficult sport to make into a fun playable title.

The first one i played was AGES ago on the original Nintendo, some of you may recall this guy...

His voice will be forever etched into my memory  ;D

Hawka

i have afl 06 and u can trade and theres a draft does any 1 no if u will be able to do this on the new 1

valkorum

Quote from: hawka26 on July 21, 2010, 07:37:34 PM
i have afl 06 and u can trade and theres a draft does any 1 no if u will be able to do this on the new 1

That would be great if you have drafts

Master Q

Rip what website did you find this from.

Could I have a link.

PowerMan

Quote from: RipnRun on July 21, 2010, 07:33:12 PM
Yeah thats been the other problem with alot of the AFL titles, theyre near impossible to play. Seems like a difficult sport to make into a fun playable title.

The first one i played was AGES ago on the original Nintendo, some of you may recall this guy...

His voice will be forever etched into my memory  ;D

lol

HillHero13

cant wait for it... xbox... im a gun at afl games