Main Menu

AFL Xbox PS3 PC (Updated)

Started by RipnRun, July 20, 2010, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

YO BEATUTY WOOOO i dont have a ps3 and xbox 360 but i do have a wii  ;D ;D ;D ;D

roo boys!

RipnRun

Hey guys, now that were back in the swing of things with NAB Cup starting and the real deal fast approaching i thought id put in a link to a thread from big footy where Ross Symons the CEO of Big Ant (makers of the AFL Live 2011) is answering just about every game related question you could think of.

The thread is around 70 pages long but is littered with heaps of good info and screenshots.
Word is that AFL Live 2011 will be available in April  ;D

Peace.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=10bec3477ce0984b41fa0c1953cd0315&t=791771

Wes Mantooth

hmm seems eb do preorder for PS3 but not xbox360

steven_ora

does anyone know the ps3 release date for this game.... how long do we have to wait?? hopefully before round 1!!!!!

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: steven_ora on February 26, 2011, 01:50:33 PM
does anyone know the ps3 release date for this game.... how long do we have to wait?? hopefully before round 1!!!!!

probably april 1st

RipnRun

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on February 26, 2011, 04:43:59 PM
Quote from: steven_ora on February 26, 2011, 01:50:33 PM

probably april 1st

Was at JB last night and they had April 30th on the cover.

steven_ora

so ive heard its april 21 now? is this correct?

Jas 13

$109 for the game on PS3 from EB - that's criminal.

As with all AFL games that have been released in the past, watch the price drop dramatically after 2 weeks (predicting it will be less than half price)

HillHero13

steven_ora

Bakez33

IT IS OUT NOW!!!!

only know it out at JB and Eb games but it is out it was released early for some reason i am getting it today from JB for $89 compared to $109 at EB :D

Cicjose

street date has been broken it is out TODAY

PowerMan

$79 at Dick Smith Electronics going by the catalogue today, will get my copy tomorrow!

Andrew3737