Any 1 else hurting on Bench players in the mids?

Started by Blueboys, July 20, 2010, 05:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

By memory I think P Stewart from Port is around $250'ish.  He is listed as a FWD/MID and could be reasonable cover

chatters24

I have both bench players in the mids playing at the moment (Martin & Farmer). One of the best trades I did was traded in Greenwood for Banner back in rd 5 because it's given me heaps of flexibility particularly with me already having Farmer down there as a MPP. So when Maguire got inguried I rather had Greenwood on the field rather than Farmer and it gave me that flexibility.
Another way you can plug holes in your mids is if you have both bench players in your forward line playing and you also have a couple of MPP for the fwd/mid such as Chappy, Pav, ROK, etc you can just trade in a $77k rookie who is a MPP for the Fwd/Mid (he play's for Syd but not sure of his name, would have to check). That way say if you have GAJ go down in the mids you can swap ROK with the MPP rookie in you mid's and bench him in your fwd line.
Hope you can follow!

CFC 1979

shuey + JKT  :P

not to worry looking at double trade first final for prem back + prem mid and basti goes to bench

jvalles

I can't believe it....I had 7 out of 8 benchwarmers playing this past week; Webberley, Maguire, Howlett, Martin, Davis, Gumbleton & Warnock with only Lobbe not getting a gig with his hammy.