Any 1 else hurting on Bench players in the mids?

Started by Blueboys, July 20, 2010, 05:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueboys

I have Lucas and Jetta and even with my all prem mid I could cop a donut if i goes out for a rest aka NDS. (Don't have him by the way)

I would love a cheap mpp/or player under 200k in the mid but can't see anything!

Any 1 having the same issue  ???

Justin Bieber

Nope :). Had Scully and Martin on the bench at one point. Scully went out for somebody to free cash so still have Martin who is scoring better than Ablett at the moment ::).

My SC is a different story ;D. Traded in Schuey round 3 and now only have Stevenson playing for cover (lucky for NDS).

Shreddy.

Nope, I've got Howlett and Stevenson playing.
Rohan would be about 200k i think and is mpp...

Blueboys

jvalles

I've had Howlett and Martin, so I've been good in the mids...in fact Webberley & Davis in my backs, and Henderson and Gumbleton are getting games, my only problem is Warnock and Lobbe in the rucks.

woozie10

If you have solid forward trades, downgrade one of your mid benchies to dylan mcneil who is mid/forward, then put one of your forward benchies on incase of injury

Master Q

Fireballz

Isn't Gysberts due back soon? And Jetta might get another game after playing ok in the reserves since being dropped.
Rohan probably won't play many more games this season. Besides injuring his ankle, he let everyone down in his few games (although i think he was played out of position).

I sold Howlett for Gysberts a while back so I'm struggling for cover aswell. Though with Martin scoring well I've been playing Chad Cornes on the bench anyway so if anyone has a downgrade option for that spud I'm all ears.

Jimbo_11

get mcneil
77k mpp (mid&fwd)
probs wont get a game but will still be handy

Blueboys

could be the only way to get a cheap mpp mid/forward.  :'(

What about BLAIR, Jarryd  ??? any 1 know about this chap  ???

Davoo

Lets hope gysberts is back this week! i think he will if hes recovered from his injury!

Flame

Quote from: Davoo on July 20, 2010, 06:14:20 PM
Lets hope gysberts is back this week! i think he will if hes recovered from his injury!
+1

DamoBeard

even if jizz is recovered from injury he hasnt play a game for 4 or 5 week he willo have to play 1 or 2 weeks of vfl first

McRooster

Only hurting if one of my onfield doesn't play. ;)
Trengove and Shuey.

Fireballz