Best Mid under 350k ??

Started by bundyboy, July 19, 2010, 05:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bundyboy

agree rooboy...

Roo is definately on that list !!

and brown already in the team - just waiting for him to hit some form again !! ;)

RyanV22

Jared Brennan cracked the ton last round, bit of a roller-coaster but has MPP and is only $308,100. Brad Sewell scored 105 and 125 the last 2 rounds and is priced at $319,500 but job security is an issue with him being dropped last round but put in as a late inclusion.

Just some smokies to think about. I still think it's a race between Pav and Vince. If your really need the MPP then go Pav. Otherwise I'd jump on the in form Vince.

roo boys!

Same with JB, I think it is time for a big one this week although unlikely against Cats at Skilled.

Spite

Hard to ignore Connors latest form!!!!

McRooster

Shaun Burgoyne.
Nice 113 last week with a sweetish b/e.
Just now gelling with Hawks structure, one of the games best.
Opponents won't have him.

bundyboy

nice one McRooster...don't know how he slipped my thinking...

Burgoyne, Vince or Pav....

recon Freeo have the best run home of the 3 teams - but Pav showing the weakest form of the 3 players...

crap - I wish it was easier than this.... :P

Johnnysd

must move on Vince. all of a sudden the Crows are a team hell bent on finals and will get there by my reckoning (ladder predictor on AFL.com.au - get on centrebet $4.50 the crows to make the 8 or even safer Carlton to miss at $2.50)

Vince and Thompson will be unstoppable for the remaining games.

Now for your backline, don't go past Fisher, way better option as the loose defender in a team that now has Gram back

bundyboy

backline choice is going to be between gilbert, scotland, fisher or duffield now..

i've either got all the other top scorers, or else can't afford them - so definately limited to those 4 choices.

i keep looking at the saint's run home with all those games at etihad...makes gilbert or fisher very attractive. 

views from you experts out there?? :D

McRooster

sorry bundyboy but I heard Luke Hodge on radio today say that Burgoyne is only at 80% right now.
Scary if you think about it - is he going to get 20% better or is that knee still a problem?
I might stay away if I were you ;)

McRooster

Duffield tons it up at Subiaco and Freo play 3 of their last 5 at home inc rnd 22.

Uncle

connors!! absolute jet! is scoring like a premium and is showing no sign of stopping. if not, i'd be getting goodes. but if ya got him then pav is ya man

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on July 20, 2010, 10:49:49 PM
Duffield tons it up at Subiaco and Freo play 3 of their last 5 at home inc rnd 22.
Agreed, Duffield Is a Great Option There, always tons it up at Subi, and often away aswell.

bundyboy

lot of love in the air for Duff man... ;D ;D

3 games in subie for him v's 4 or 5 games at etihad for gilbert/fisher???

ok - need to contemplate that choice...

if burgoyne only 80% - then i'll hold off on him untill next year.. ;)

Pav with a sus ankle now rules him out, as I can't afford any injuries at this stage with limited trades

so that locks in Vince for mids...

thinking caps on for defenders now... ???

McRooster

That path that took you to Vince was intriguing.
It actually may have begun at The Stansbury Hotel when I was talking about Bernie (as I'd posted earlier in this topic).......you know what I was drinking...yep "Bundy". ;)

Not good about Pav >:(

roo boys!

Hmmm that backline dilema is a biggie...