Is this a betta trade??

Started by sobeyyy, April 01, 2009, 07:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hibbo

Sobeyy Sobeyy Sobeyy. Mate, was it u that posted a blog about getting rid of harvey and pavlich as well after just 1 bad game? And now this!! Man just chill out, you've gone into panic mode.
It is all easy to say i wont trade until rd 10 after these trades, but at the moment u seem to be in a trading frenzy so i doubt u will be able to hold your trades to rd 10 (and that doesnt take in injuries).

But whatever u do, don't trade until next week- if u trade in cheney/tuck now and he does terrible you will look very stupid and it'll be a waste of a trade!

Just wait a week and then decide, but have faith in your players- u have a good side, but it won't look so good if u run out of trades before rd 15!!!

Prospector_1

Time to stop bothering Hibbo.

Hondo71

Quote from: sobeyyy on April 02, 2009, 10:58:51 AM
hey naste, if i want 2 mayb get cheney for raines and robinson 4 anthony 2 get some money,,,, would u wait a week and sweat on it 2 see if they perform again??

Y E S

nas

Sobeyyy:- Yes wait a week & see how they perform & then re-assess.

Say for example Cheney does his ankle like Raines & out for say 4 weeks what happens then, would that in YOUR opion be a waste of a trade?
You would then have to trade Cheney out & replace him.

Now that's 50cents worth + GST +VAT & say a case of say xxxx gold.

bjrouse

Sobeyyy,
Do you even read what everyone else writes.

I don't know how many times I read, pre comp start, to have Higgins in the forward line and yet you started him in the midfield.

You seem to ask questions, ignore what everyone says and then ask similar questions a few days later.

This needs to be your side

Prospector_1

Hawks_1976

Quote from: hibbo on April 02, 2009, 11:21:53 AM
Sobeyy Sobeyy Sobeyy. Mate, was it u that posted a blog about getting rid of harvey and pavlich as well after just 1 bad game? And now this!! Man just chill out, you've gone into panic mode.
It is all easy to say i wont trade until rd 10 after these trades, but at the moment u seem to be in a trading frenzy so i doubt u will be able to hold your trades to rd 10 (and that doesnt take in injuries).

But whatever u do, don't trade until next week- if u trade in cheney/tuck now and he does terrible you will look very stupid and it'll be a waste of a trade!

Just wait a week and then decide, but have faith in your players- u have a good side, but it won't look so good if u run out of trades before rd 15!!!

Hibbo, you took the words out my mouth.
Sobeyyy, what's your address mate? I'm coming over with a bottle of bundy and a packet of serapax. After administering this medication to you, you will do the right thing by your supercoach team, NOTHING. Leave it be, dude. Player values don't change for another week and you don't start playing head to head in your leagues till R4.

Prospector_1

Take the medicine Sobeyyy, that's a great trade.

macca029

yeah marcus great site. that one will be going to the favourites for me.

Marcus

Cheers mate,
Make sure to tell all the SC coaches you know :)