Is this a betta trade??

Started by sobeyyy, April 01, 2009, 07:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo71

Your basing all this on rnd 1 stats assuming it's going to stay that way all year

Unless you can hold your nerve you'll trade your way out of the game

There'll be more injuries, bad scores from the rnd 1 stars and good scores from players you already have

Hentschell for example prob won't hit his straps until rnd 4.  Mate, you've got 5 months left in the game.

ando10

sobeyy mate dont you get it EVERYONE is sayin save your trades
so leave it dude

Cool9

If you are that trade-happy in rnd 1, there is noooo wayyy you will be able to avoid trading until round 10. I would bet you'll have about 3 left by then.

The other thing is, there will be much better opportunities to improve your team in later rounds than getting T. Tuck now (if you have any trades left).
If you wanted Tucky in your team you should have picked him b4 lockout, but you didn't, so let Hentschel make you some money instead. He'll probably make you more than Tuck anyway coming from $150k cheaper. 

nas

Mate you need to wake up & smell the roses. To trade higgins out of midfield & then the next week trade for him to put in the forward is just plain crazy. so in closing all I have to say is "What ever you are smoking or snorting I'll have a kilo.
This is not sensible it is downright unbelieveable, & throwing away trades.
I promise you that within 2 rounds of doing this you will be down 6 trades & then by round 10 if you are lucky you might have 2 trades left.
The way around this is for you to paste your whole team here & let us all make comments on a way that just maybe we can help you out of this so called predicament.
I am sure from reading all the replies posted on this subject that a couple of us would make some / worth taking notice of comments.
That's definately my 50cents worth B4 Tax.

sobeyyy

Thanx 4 ur comments.
Naste heres my team

D: Goddard, Enright, Cornes, Adcock, Malceski, Raines, Hill (Broughton, Petrenko)
M: Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Foley, Higgins, Rich (Beams, Anthony)
R: Cox, McIntosh (Jacobs, Spencer)
F: Havery, Pavlich, Deledio, Roughead, Skipworth, Krakouer, Hentschel (Thompson, Walker)

I was wondering whether 2 trade raines out 4 cheney and mayb anthony 4 robinson 2 make me some money.
Wat do u reckon??

Hondo71

That's actually a good team there's people in the comp a lot worse off than that I reckon

You have the same dilemma as me (and prob lots of others) - what to do with Raines and Anthony

TBH, I am not sure either but I am waiting until next week to make a D so I have better information to make a D on

Prospector_1

Sit tight Sobeyy, its a good team.

Alex7089

you cannot put higgins forward after you started him in mids

sobeyyy

Maybe wait one more week 2 see how cheney and robinson perform???

Wat do u reckon?

Prospector_1

It's been said before, but you still keep asking.

jkvel1

mate u cant be serious about continuing to ask about this, DONT MAKE THESE TRADES!!! muppet

nas

This should be easy fixed subject to:- "Round 2 TEAMS".                               Check who's in & Who's Not.
Also how much cash you have left.
No1:- Raines to bench - Petrenko to paddock. Broughton could get a game maybe & if so problem solved. Had a good game in the WAFL last week.
No2:- Walker as Emerg.
No3:- If a Mid is out then 1 Trade only:-  Your choice Maybe Ziebell,Robbinson Etc.
Me personally would sit back & sweat on it.
Now I am going to be crucified with choice of players/suggestion but:-
"That's my 50cents worth B4 Tax"

Prospector_1

For advice like that, its time you charged the VAT naste!

sobeyyy

hey naste, if i want 2 mayb get cheney for raines and robinson 4 anthony 2 get some money,,,, would u wait a week and sweat on it 2 see if they perform again??

Prospector_1

Just make the damn trades Sobeyy(?)y