Main Menu

Banned and want to complain (merged)

Started by numberwang, July 18, 2010, 05:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on May 06, 2012, 04:53:55 PM
Quote from: hannebery2rohan on May 06, 2012, 04:50:30 PM
to be honest, there isn't enough banning going on. you can't help but glance at the chat when you are looking at scores and there are still quite a few people that are hoping for players to do all sorts of injuries. there should be an option to at least hide the chat. people wishing injuries on players drives me up the wall, there are too many juvenile people in the chat at times.
just click on blog instead of scores
Or scores and stats. you get the blog as well.

hannebery2rohan

cheers fellas! why hadn't i checked out that link before! cheers for both  :)

Jroo

I dunno why I got banned, think it was cause using the flower to much. C'mon give me another chance please  ;D

Jay

Quote from: JROO8 on July 29, 2012, 03:56:31 PM
I dunno why I got banned, think it was cause using the flower to much. C'mon give me another chance please  ;D
dont worry...i'm banned for nothing as well

valkorum

both of you are not on the ban list (unless you have different chat usernames to your forum one).

Grazz

Quote from: valkorum on July 30, 2012, 01:49:43 PM
both of you are not on the ban list (unless you have different chat usernames to your forum one).

Whens Dudge getting off the band list valk. He's been on there for ages for calling monty "mandy" seems a bit harsh to be spending so long out for that. :(

Jroo

Quote from: valkorum on July 30, 2012, 01:49:43 PM
Nah mines the same JROO8

valkorum

oops, yes one of them is on the list.  M0nty has the final word on lifting the ban hammer.

Jroo

Quote from: valkorum on July 30, 2012, 09:55:37 PM
oops, yes one of them is on the list.  M0nty has the final word on lifting the ban hammer.
How should I try and get unbanned? Message Monty?

Grazz

Quote from: valkorum on July 30, 2012, 09:55:37 PM

Can you ask him about Dudge next time your communicating with m0nty valk. He's all but given up. :-\

valkorum

nostradamus

There was a time when l thought l was banned too.......but, ummmm, errrrrrrrr, l wasn't........it was just that l hadn't logged on and tried to comment.  :-[ :-[...........*facepalm*

Grazz

Quote from: valkorum on July 30, 2012, 11:53:38 PM
What is dudge's username

Dudge as far as i know. I signed him up one day he was here on my lap top, from memory.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on August 02, 2012, 04:18:18 PM
Quote from: valkorum on July 30, 2012, 11:53:38 PM
What is dudge's username

Dudge as far as i know. I signed him up one day he was here on my lap, from memory.

?

Grazz

What am i missing ? my username is Grazz. :-\