Main Menu

Banned and want to complain (merged)

Started by numberwang, July 18, 2010, 05:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireballz

That's softer than the match review panel...

So my original question stands, how long am I banned for?

Cicjose

Fireballz

Cicjose

McRooster

Quote from: Cicjose on August 21, 2011, 11:03:25 PM
just create another account

CJ tsk,tsk, that fixes nothing for the forum and most certainly does not help educate the user  ::)

Plead your case via email as per previous advice..
Quote from: Prospector_1 on July 18, 2010, 05:54:47 PM
Be sure to email m0nty briefly explaining, that you are "not proud of what you wrote", and will endeavour to avoid such behaviour in future.

Cicjose

it has always been a part of forum culture and pretending it's not achieves nothing

korza

Go away troll and don't comeback would of been my response.

Ziplock

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 21, 2011, 05:46:43 PM
Quote from: Fireballz on August 21, 2011, 05:30:45 PM
Yeh alright well give me a warning and if I do it again then ban me. I apologised to c4 and monty anyway but yeah...
Still think it's soft.
Let me start by saying I am not complaining or anything but I got given a warning in the forum for saying bloody. So I think a ban was harsh but fair.

yeah bb, but that's just cause nobody loves you :P

I think it sounds soft as well lol. Maybe the mod has an std and is very ashamed of you making fun of it? :P

bomberboy0618

Says the man who m0nty ignored for ages :P

nas

Ziplock

to be fair, apparently because it was at the same time as all that MP stuff, he filed it under there to deal with later.

and now it's fixed.

be persistent :P

Fireballz

Oi I'm still banned ffs! Someone unban please I've asked nicely already  :-\

And i don't want to create another username, I like this one.... And i'd feel like a pre-teen troll if i changed my username so i could chat on a fantasy football website.

hawk_88

Quote from: Fireballz on August 26, 2011, 09:44:54 PM

And i don't want to create another username, I like this one.... And i'd feel like a pre-teen troll if i changed my username so i could chat on a fantasy football website.

You aren't exactly going about it the right way if that is what you want.

Ziplock

yeah man, I was nice for like 2 months after I got locked out of my account, and I hadn't even broken any rules to start with :P

Fireballz

Quote from: hawk_88 on August 26, 2011, 09:49:25 PM
Quote from: Fireballz on August 26, 2011, 09:44:54 PM

You aren't exactly going about it the right way if that is what you want.
Am I suppose to beg and plead for the almighty mods to grant me leniency?
C'mon mate I've used this site regularly for the last 2 seasons, said one thing that was a bit inappropriate, apologised for it and asked to be unbanned, and haven't been.