Main Menu

Banned and want to complain (merged)

Started by numberwang, July 18, 2010, 05:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOPITOUT1

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: korza on June 06, 2011, 03:15:01 PM
@Flopitout

You are clearly out to get attention with your lame attempted cleverness. Using the Simpson quotes to avoid Montys filters is a cheap way of trying to be funny, nobody is buying it here. Your username is doing the same.

By the way FLOPITOUT is not a term used in poker, nor is this a poker site.

KORZA
@ Korza i can have any name i like this site is also not a music site so get rid of your picture for a footy picture. Yes it does refer to poker when you get the community cards its known as the flop this is also my poker screen name you cleary have no idea what you are talking about. Yes i did quote the Simpsons if he has a look at what was said he will notice that someone posted nibbles and i responded i must be pretty smart to come up with that if im making it up lol. As a result of not talking about the footy i have been banned. If he doesnt want me on live chat thats his perogative. I dont take kindly to idiots like you making trouble for me. I would like to get back on Livechat if m0nty will be kind enough to give me another shot, but its not the end of the world if i dont. You should be banned for stirring up trouble and lying  >:(

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: hawk_88 on June 04, 2011, 12:33:06 AM
Hahaha, love that quote. Post this in feedback and Monty will probably reconsider.
Why does this guy know what im talking about then

m0nty

Perhaps you should sit out the chat until you can learn to construct full English sentences, with punctuation and grammar.

m0nty

Yes, a chat ban also applies to player discussion. And vice versa.

nas

Quote from: m0nty on June 06, 2011, 04:45:01 PM
Perhaps you should sit out the chat until you can learn to construct full English sentences, with punctuation and grammar.

End of story. Fullstop. Amen.

korza

Apologies Naste, but the username and his lame comments were and are tasteless.

nas

Quote from: korza on June 06, 2011, 05:08:47 PM

Understand that K but as m0nty has said "Perhaps you should sit out the chat until you can learn to construct full English sentences, with punctuation and grammar. This to me means "the end."

FLOPITOUT1

Bit harsh   :o  didnt know you had to be good at english to be on this site. Does that mean you have to have finished year 12 to be on this site cos i didnt. I take real offence to that comment.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: naste on June 06, 2011, 05:13:00 PM
Quote from: korza on June 06, 2011, 05:08:47 PM

Understand that K but as m0nty has said "Perhaps you should sit out the chat until you can learn to construct full English sentences, with punctuation and grammar. This to me means "the end."
So when i get onto your site i have to put up with this abuse do i. I might add you set me up for that not very nice at all.

FLOPITOUT1

bomberboy0618

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 06, 2011, 05:24:16 PM
Bit harsh   :o  didnt know you had to be good at english to be on this site. Does that mean you have to have finished year 12 to be on this site cos i didnt. I take real offence to that comment.
Foundation English is taught at a young age.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 06, 2011, 05:30:10 PM
Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 06, 2011, 05:24:16 PM
Foundation English is taught at a young age.
You racist little prick

FLOPITOUT1

THIS SITE IS TERRIBLE IVE NEVER HAD TO INJURE SUCH ABUSE IN MY LIFE. SEEYA

CrowsFan