Main Menu

Banned and want to complain (merged)

Started by numberwang, July 18, 2010, 05:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

That was not me. It is being looked into.

jamster

monty could i please have an explanation as to why i was banned? cheers Thesemen

CuStArDaRm

McRooster

Put this in Feedback and be very graciuos kimosabe  ;)

MissPiesFF

A lot of people get banned from FF chat. Beats me why. I know of a few that did nothing but merely give another FF member some friendly banter. Kinda sucks. Are there any official rules set in place for chat? I know you should be curtious to other FF members, but it's footy FFS we all talk shower about each others teams. Give them a break. Why do you think the game lives on? Take away their freedom to express themselves and you take away the glory of what it is to be rivals and the passion.

PS. This is not a bias opinion as I have never been banned

hawk_88

I've never understood why people use the chat. It is not like there is any semblance of conversation occurring. It just seems like a bunch of people posting a bunch of random statements that every now and is either stupid, offensive or very occasionally is actually related to the game.

Wes Mantooth

if you want to stay unbanned, stay premium!

Windigo

I don't bother with chat.

A lot of keyboard heroes...

McRooster

Quote from: jamster on May 14, 2011, 10:38:54 PM
monty could i please have an explanation as to why i was banned? cheers Thesemen
m0nty can identify you from your IP address  ;)
Simply changing your member identity won't last too long jamster/Thesemen, you were banned before as jamster correct?

Be sure to email m0nty briefly explaining your gripe and possible understanding of your misdemeanour (be honest) and will endeavour to avoid such behaviour in future.

Stay premium

supercoach addict

you could just change computers though

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Windigo on May 15, 2011, 11:40:24 AM
I don't bother with chat.

A lot of keyboard heroes...

+1... keyboard warriors...the spawn of the internet

hawk_88

Quote from: supercoach addict on May 15, 2011, 01:47:08 PM
you could just change computers though

Depends. Most likely he is accessing the net from home. Switching from a PC to say a laptop that is using the same internet connection will not appear any different to the outside world. Use a different internet connection and it will appear different. As good as FF is, I doubt anyone is going to sign up for a new connection just to access it.

Master Q

I'm permanetly banned and actually quite happy I am - I've got FF Elite Chat now  :)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Master Q on May 15, 2011, 06:22:31 PM
I'm permanetly banned and actually quite happy I am - I've got FF Elite Chat now  :)
Lol Q what did you get banned for hun?

pyronerd

Quote from: Master Q on May 15, 2011, 06:22:31 PM
unfortunately there hasn't been much action there lately from what i can gather :-X