Main Menu

Banned and want to complain (merged)

Started by numberwang, July 18, 2010, 05:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldDigger

All OK, no hard feelings ... except you hit me just as I had the flowerer beat!

PS. No sleep 'til Brixton! Or bedtime (thanks to Weird Al), or ... Brooklyn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtztvaGN92A

Does anyone remember the Beasties?

Great  videos!

I'm fighting for my right to partay!

PS - this is a better clip ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Y0cy-nvAg

Luigi197

Wes Mantooth

Hey guys - I've been banned for the chat and have no idea what it was that I said. I think there must have been a mistake. I was talking to RB about our game this week in Dream Factory and I've been banned? What gives seriously.

AFEV

Peculiar!
I'm starting to think the same thing, I haven't seen the 'you have been banned for X amount of time' as I did when I was banned last year, but I'd say I've left 10 comments and not 1 has shown. Put it down to an overload of traffic at first but it seems like a lot of attempts that have failed.

CrowsFan

Guys a lot of people seem to be having posting at the moment. I can tell you I haven't been banning you so not sure what is going on sorry

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 02, 2011, 04:35:47 PM
Guys a lot of people seem to be having posting at the moment. I can tell you I haven't been banning you so not sure what is going on sorry

And it's not me banning you either...  :-\

valkorum

It wanst me either as I was playing footy - which we won and I kicked a goal as well :)

Looking at the ban list I cant see you there either Wes

Luigi197

GoldDigger

Wes Mantooth

Yeah I got logged out but then logged back in and it worked. Don't know what happened.

roo boys!

Yep a similar thing happened to me yesterday, I had to log out and then log back in again and it was all fine. Strange though...

RiOtChEsS

happened to me too i was clicking 'back page' then clicking enter again and then it was posting the comment ;)

Jobe3votes

what is it with fan footy saying you ARE Banned but then you log out and log back in and you are ok to chat again ? It has done it to me twice last weekend and now twice this weekend.

Annoying but can easily work around it

Boomz

Just wondering what I did coz I wasn't banned last week and I haven't said anything on the chat this week but then when I tried tonight it said I'm banned ???

Jay

I have been banned from game chat but i have no idea what i said!

So can a moderator please let me know what i said and what was wrong with it and if it was an accidental banning please unban me and no hard feelings :)