Who are the top 5 DT players from each club? and best cheapies?

Started by rocca, July 18, 2010, 05:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammocorw

Adelaide

1. Symes
2. Thompson
3. Goodwin
4. Douglas
5. Vince

Cheapie - Henderson

Russ dogga

Port:

1. K.Cornes
2. Boak
3. Cassisi
4. Rodan
5. Pearce

Cheapie- Banner has improved since gettin back in the 22

brodman_18

LOL this thread is a joke... 90% players you would never have in your team.
if you post here for you team, especially if you barrack for port, bombers, crows etc don't bother. none of these players shoujld be in your teams

Russ dogga

rocca

hardnut

Quote from: brodman_18 on July 18, 2010, 08:06:52 PM
LOL good work hardnut that is a much better appraisel of the joke that is the WC list. For values sake I would say 1. Cox 2. Waters 3.4.5. etc don't bother
those in glass houses brodman_18, would reckon West Coast would be a reasonable chance against the Lions. Let's see their top 5.

I also actually quite like the thread, good to discuss a few players outside the usual Ablett v Swan type thread.

brodman_18

That is my entire point mate, I didn't pickn any Brisbane players other than Rockliffe at 101k I have Waters and Cox but don't enjoy watching the lions or the eagles play at the moment. Also don't enjoy having to tip between shower teams like West Coast and Essendon. Although granted, I do give you the merrit of this thread.

smj1

Nah i think this is a good thread. Symes was interesting choice at top..
Kerr?? love the guy but has he ever been a dream teamer?

Prospector_1

Good thread, but nothing wrong with discussing it's value as well.

rocca

haha i didn't mean to make a controversial thread  :-\, but just wanted to see how people rated their teams' players in DT.. and the ones that are good value.

now, my second favourite team. Carlton.
1. Judd
2. Murphy
3. Gibbs
4. Carrazzo
5. Kreuzer (if fit)

Cheapie: Bower.

jesseboy89

Quote from: brodman_18 on July 18, 2010, 08:24:03 PM
LOL this thread is a joke... 90% players you would never have in your team.
if you post here for you team, especially if you barrack for port, bombers, crows etc don't bother. none of these players shoujld be in your teams

Stanton averaging over 100, fail...
Hille was a premium who started at a very low cost until he did his hammy, fail...
Gumby was/is a great 8-9th forward, fail...
Howlett has been a great cashcow, fail...
Ryder is currently the most expensive ruckman isn't he? thus another fail for you.

You sir, should give up DT.

jvalles

Quote from: smj1 on July 18, 2010, 09:59:06 PM
Nah i think this is a good thread. Symes was interesting choice at top..
Kerr?? love the guy but has he ever been a dream teamer?

Yeah you might be right, his highest average was 93 in 2007 and barely averaged more than 80 in every other year, although he hasn't played 18 games or more since 2006 when West Coast won the flag.

Symes is pretty underrated, I've had him in my team from the start for the last few years, but pulled him out this year with his injury, tempted to get him back in to finish my backline.

rocca

Symes is injury prone though, they always have trouble getting him on the park.

jvalles

Quote from: rocca on July 18, 2010, 11:15:50 PM
Symes is injury prone though, they always have trouble getting him on the park.

True, he hasn't played too many games over the last few years...really having a tough time on who to get for Maguire??? My backs are:

Hodge, Goddard, Scotland, Duffield, Waters, Enright, Maguire (Webberley, Henderson)

Prob have about 370k to spend, looking at Hargrave, Russell, Gilbee, Shaw, Lovett-Murray, Broughton, Grimes...its TOOOOOO hard!!!

elephants

haha i cant wait for next year :P

lol brodman why are you such and arse wipe seriously mate if you dont like it leave it :O