Do I have a chance of winning?

Started by Jayman, July 18, 2010, 07:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayman

I need Duffield, Martin and Boomer Harvey to score 25 more points than Malceski, Kennelly, Gibbs and Watts???

I need the win for top 4!!

Am I a sneaky chance?

roo boys!

Nup ;)

We can assume that Gibbs and Mal will probably both get 100+, then add Kennely's 70 odd and Watts possible score off 40 and you have to get over 335 from 2 players. And Kennely could very likely get more than 70 like last week, ands same goes for Watts.

Jayman

Quote from: roo boys! on July 18, 2010, 08:01:05 AM
Nup ;)

We can assume that Gibbs and Mal will probably both get 100+, then add Kennely's 70 odd and Watts possible score off 40 and you have to get over 335 from 2 players. And Kennely could very likely get more than 70 like last week, ands same goes for Watts.
Yes. Logic does suggest that, I am just hoping that his remaining players spud it up major!! And Boomer recreates his 170 and as freo are plaing at home duffman might just be able to pull out a 150??? Ya never know! But I agree I am in a lot of trouble!

roo boys!

Yeah, at least it is good that you are optimistic! Nah, good luck with it anyway, but hopefully Boomer can freak it, to help North get a win. :D

Prospector_1

McRooster

Quote from: Jayman on July 18, 2010, 07:57:46 AM
I need Duffield and Boomer Harvey to score 25 more points than Malceski, Kennelly, Gibbs and Watts???

I need the win for top 4!!

Am I a sneaky chance?
(ave pts last 4 weeks)....

You = Duffield 94 ave, + Harvey 105 = 199

Him = Eski 115 ave, + Kenelly 54 ave (injury game inc), + Gibbs 103 ave, + Watts 56 + 25 = 353

Computer says no! :P

Pray for a late ommission or two ???
Good luck ;D

McRooster

Quote from: barlowgun on July 18, 2010, 09:33:22 AM
ok do i have anychance?
i have

Waite
Martin
Pav
Goodes

He has
Malceski
Webberly
Jamar
He has judd and so do i but he has him as C

He is currently 129 points up :(
sorry mate, nope >:(

It's not so much this grouping but the 129 you have to already catch up + the C on Judd for him.
Good luck! ;D

Jayman

I just rechecked the equation and found out I have D.Martin and he doesnt so does that even it up a bit??

Maca24

nice win barlowgun! thought u wer stuffed

barlowgun

roo boys!