Main Menu

3rd and 4th year players

Started by chrisuzz, July 17, 2010, 10:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Ok lets get a list going of some players going into their 3rd or 4th season next year looking to have a breakout year

chrisuzz

2008 Draft
Liam Anthony
Michael Hurley
Daniel Rich
Tom Swift
Hayden Ballantyne
David Zaharkis
Stephen Hill

2007 Draft
Mathew Kreuzer
Chris Masten
Rhys Palmer
Patrick Dangerfield
Jack Grimes
Andy Otten
Kepler Bradley
Jarrad Grant
Patrick Veszpremi

Justin Bieber

Nice little list chrisuzz.

Got my eyes on Grant, Grimsey, Hill, Zaha, Rich and maybe Anthony for the moment.

elephants

my eyes are on grant, otten, anthony, grimesy and rich. dunno about rich not liking the look of the lions this year

oh and my mate palmer :)

Justin Bieber

Rich been copping a little more attention. More suited to SC though. Alot of expectation on him this year. So should be little by next year?

elephants

hmmm i am not so sure about him if brizzy lose power and black rich will get a lot of attention.

Justin Bieber

But will they lose them next year? Doubt they'll retire that soon. Another good 2 or 3 years in the both of them.

elephants

yeah black has been stuggling tith injury this year. and with brizzy playing so poorly will vossy do a damian hardwick youth policy move? i remeber that well. dream team captain joel bowden GONE!

Justin Bieber

Voss tried to build a team for success now. Doubt he'll recruit rookies 1 year in (traded heavily last off season. Might do the same this year).

elephants

okay :) i am going to skip rich. i will have palmer and maybe rosa/connors as my mid pricers next year. although if connors keeps playing the way he is he wont be mid priced anymore :( :)
i might just have 1 mid pricer in palmer. he is a lock for me

Master Q

Krooze, Grimes maybe even Bradley :o

Rich will have another year like this, not completely ready and will never be fully ready if teams keep watching him with 10 eyes.

McRooster

Justin Bieber

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 19, 2010, 09:33:15 PM
Quote from: McRooster on July 19, 2010, 08:52:58 PM
Tippett?
If you like rollercoasters ;D.
Shaw still in this years team + others, maybe I do!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

It's when you get on and when you get off that's the tricky part ;)

roo boys!

Kepler is only 24, I was amazed when I heard that, he looks about 40!