Mark LeCras

Started by chrisuzz, July 17, 2010, 09:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

LeCras had a cracker of a game kicking 11.2 so far yet this is only his first ton of the year please do not hop on this player. Currently on 164 points at 23:23 in Q4.

SCADDICT

Typical small forward. Get enough goals to last you a few games then kick back and go missing for a while.

Davoo

i wish i had him captain this week if i had him!

chrisuzz

finished on a whoppin 176

Quote from: Davoo on July 17, 2010, 10:03:52 PM
i wish i had him captain this week if i had him!

im sure a lot of people are but im sure next week theyll be wishing they didnt have him in there side

EAGLE4LIFE

went to that match, man i love lecras :) though i don't have him :(

woozie10

Had him alllll year, but due to his poor form my plan was upgrading fyfe to boomer last week to avoid a zero, and when stevie J returns, put lecras on the bench for some reliable cover come finals time.

Gonna have some problems at the selection table this week!!
Gotta bench either LeCras, Stokes, Gian or Pods i reckon...

RiOtChEsS

only guy that kicks 5 goals and cant crack a tonne, what happen to the false promises of midfield time this year lecras pfft  le-nah

roo boys!

Have had him all year, and 12 goals is amazing.

McRooster

Fev kicked 13.2....... in the last 5 weeks :D

Super effort LeCras. Sumich would have been proud ;D

roo boys!

Suprised it wasn't the other way around for Fev!

browny_wce

he played midfield for the 2nd half of last week and thought he did alrite
hes got a deadly kick and will usually kick 4 or 5 a game
but hes not a DTer yet
look at campbell from north (but lecras is clearly a classier player)
good to see for the guy!
but really shows the only shining lights for west coast this year has been lecras and JK

dean01

It was a brillant effort and the individual highlight of the round.Theres plenty of footballers who could take note of how this bloke kicks it.He is in the mix now as All Australian small forward

DevilsReject

I almost got LeCras at the start of the year though it appears it was the right decision not to pick him. However I will certainly be keeping him in mind for next year with further promises of more midfield time.

The more midfielder/forwards I can fill my forward line with the better.

roo boys!

I sure hope he gets more midfield time because they have promised it and not delivered in the past..

McRooster

Agree in parts with Dunstall - Masten is a spud.
Get LeCras in there instead, it's not goals this year that will do anything for West Coast, it's planning for next that's more important, so try LeCras -what have they got to lose? Nothing.
What do we have to gain? Plenty ;)