Waters has to go

Started by Plastic Boy, July 17, 2010, 08:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic Boy

From what seemed a guaranteed keeper, Waters value is tanking and so are his scores.

I'm moving him on next week for sure, teams have figured him out and are playing alot tighter on him.

SCADDICT

You'll regret it come finals time.

Plastic Boy

I regret not chopping him when he was priced over 400k

SCADDICT

Regret it not because he is a gun though, but because you need those trades and his average is respectable atm.

elxam

still suffering from the effects of last week's corky

Footy God

Haha, you will make a new thread next week entitled 'Why did I trade out Waters?". He is a premium, will come good just like Stanton/Hargrave tonight.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Plastic Boy on July 17, 2010, 08:50:20 PM
From what seemed a guaranteed keeper, Waters value is tanking and so are his scores.

I'm moving him on next week for sure, teams have figured him out and are playing alot tighter on him.
flowering noob ::)

roo boys!

Quote from: Marcz on July 17, 2010, 11:22:06 PM

flowering noob ::)
Yep, dont trade him.

Jim Bean

Wow, it's so funny when every nuf nuf and their dog chops a player after a slight form slump... AFTER ONLY 3 GAMES!

The worst part is that Waters was INJURED last week and almost did not play this week! No shower he is going to score badly.

Now all you nuf nufs, please trade-out Waters. So you can suffer when you run out of trades and Waters starts to score 100s again.

roo boys!

Exactly, he is a keeper which means you keep him. ::)

McRooster

Webberley gets another chance this week and if he makes a bit more in the next 2 he might just get iced for Waters ;)
Good to see his scores freezing up - if he gets below 300k why not get him in for those who don't?
Waters has played out of his depth in a struggling side this year, having had his first fullish season for a while. Scores will dry up as he hits this short scoring drought, but those who wait will be showered with reward and drink in the pleasure of having him in your side as the scores begin pouring in again! :D

LF

this could turn into another powerman saga.

roo boys!

Quote from: luvfooty on July 18, 2010, 05:59:28 PM
this could turn into another powerman saga.
Haha true, watch this space!

Blueboys

Worst Call I have seen on here! (Except Rob's GAJ call  ;D)

You could say the same about Enright atm too!

So sick of dumb posts like this after a few poor scores! Look at Goodes and H Shaw!  :P

ANOTHER PANIC POST

browny_wce

lets just hope waters gets to flip the coin again as he seems to play alot better when hes captain of the eagles!
hes a gun, a bit of a form slump but he will pick up!
trade him if u really want to burn a few extra trades, but better be a trade to hodge, goddard, etc. or else a complete waste