Never ever taking the c off swan

Started by Davoo, July 17, 2010, 04:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

im never taking the c off him again!

Justin Bieber

I went past Swan and Montagna for Boyd :-\. Hopefully it pays off? ;D. Swan has been on fire after half way point this season.

Next week will be a tough one if Boyd also fires, Have Selwood in the mix as well :D.

LF

i went boyd as well over montagna,bartel even considered selwood this week.i`m the only one in my league whose captain hasn`t played yet so hope it pays off.

Davoo

my opponent had swan captain. im up by 76 with 1 extra players played. should be close but swan is too good to not get the c next week

hally25547

he is just an absolute jet. Never doubted him ;D

Davoo

hardnut

I have a sneaky chance of winning my game despite an NDS induced donut because of Swan, confuses me when teams have him and don't set him as Caps.

dean01

Went Boyd as well , thinking being he is playing a hapless Port and thought Jones would of tagged Swan.

McRooster

Quote from: Davoo on July 17, 2010, 04:26:44 PM
+1 ;D
Almost makes up for Buddy donut, almost.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Davoo on July 17, 2010, 04:26:44 PM

I'm thinking its time to carry this over to SC as well!

Plastic Boy

Brought in Montagna this week and contemplated placing the C on him for his first week in, but couldnt look past Swans form.

After this weekend it'll be Swanny for the rest of the year.

Very happy with Swan, Montagna and Fishers scores which have boosted my score up hugely

Flame

Quote from: Davoo on July 17, 2010, 05:15:52 PM
so angry because of bartel....
I'm with you Davoo. One of my opponents has Swan as Skipper just to rub salt into the wound!!

Davoo

my opponent as well has had him. i could of chosen montagna or swan but i chose bartel.... >:( but my opponent put morabito on field instead of lewis  :-X

thornz23

not 2 bad in the end that i took the c off swan :p Boyd came through for me nicely :)

roo boys!

I thought i chose Swan but that was in my SC, i just assumed my DT has him C and left it, and it still had GAJ captain from aout 2 weeks ago!