Supercoach Match Report: Adelaide v Geelong

Started by Master Q, July 17, 2010, 10:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

To me, It seems that if Geelong don't play well, there players struggle SC wise. You can't just say obviously because, many other teams who aren't in the Top 4 still have players scoring well.

For Instance,

Bartel - 70 :o

Corey - 72  >:(

Enright - 50  :o :o :o  :-X

Will be interested to see other teams performances and scores. Watch this space.

The_Dohnut

Justin Bieber

Quote from: The_Dohnut on July 17, 2010, 11:31:06 AM
Don't forget Ablett's score  :'(
;D ;D ;D.

I told everybody he was going to go below 600k this year :).

Master Q

Quote from: The_Dohnut on July 17, 2010, 11:31:06 AM
Don't forget Ablett's score  :'(
But remember he was tagged, so I didn't feel the need to add him.

Master Q

Just after the start of the Pies v Saints match It seems as though both teams are playing well, I'm betting that we will see some high scores.

roo boys!

Yeah some really dissapointing scores there, also add Pods to that list, I know he can be inconsistent but 52 or whatever he got :o :o :o Got about 3 points after half time.

Master Q

But he is a forward :-\

In the Hawks Lions game, Hawks are dominating. Brennan, Burger, Rockliff and Hanley all scoring pretty well for the lions.

EDIT: Add Power Into That List.

Coming Into Quarter Time.

supercoachheroes

master Q obivously if there team does bad players do bad, you cant expect 10 players to get 100's when they lose and play bad..

Justin Bieber

Especially when both teams have to share 3300 points ;).

MalteserMan

Quote from: supercoachheroes on July 17, 2010, 05:13:43 PM
master Q obivously if there team does bad players do bad, you cant expect 10 players to get 100's when they lose and play bad..

The point he was making was that key players still did poorly.

Look at people like Murphy and Judd, Carlton dont always win but they always get 100+.

The worst part is that everyone is making excuses for Geelong... during the broadcast "Ablett is probably not 100%"... headlines in paper go along the lines that Geelong played poorly, I read one article, 6 paragraphs before a mention that Adelaide played well, the previous paragraphs threw every excuse out there including the players being too distraught to play because of the club doc having a heart attack.

Master Q

MM, I was right. Geelong players only score high when they play well, if you disagree, look at St.Kilda. Got smashed, played very poorly, but look at their scores:

Fisher - 147

Montagna - 137

Hayes - 90

Jones - 95

Goddard - 94
:P

tom_scully

I'm with supercoachheroes, its pretty obvious Geelong best players did poorly and that's a big part of why they lost. and I think the whole point of CD is that a high score correlates to players playing well.

Geelong still had some comparable scorers to the saints as well.
  Harry Taylor 139
Joel Selwood 145
Paul Chapman 98
James Kelly 111

supercoachheroes

i agree with you tom_scully, you cannot expect everyone to do wel, and its harder when they lose, and 'key' players is a studpid term, geelong have about 15 of them

CFC 1979

What about Johnson for Freo

3/4 time was on 44 sc
full time 151 sc

with 5 mark and 18 possys WTF :P

could be a tool of the week nomination for champ data

supercoachheroes

that was very weird.. althour those quarter by quarter scores are only a guide..