Get Rid of That Tag Enright!!

Started by Windigo, July 17, 2010, 09:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

yeah exlam u r right :(

would selwood be worth a look even WHEN gaj leaves next year?

elxam

I had J Selwood last year and even had the temerity of making him captain on the week he made that 180+. I don't have him this year though.

If we look at the top 6 mids this year and project that to 2011 ... then from the current top 6 (in my head in terms of their averages and because I think I have them) of Swan, GAJ, Monty, Bartel, Boyd, Hayes (not counting Judd cos he missed those earlier games and the DDPs such as Chappy), Hayes will be too old next year so I'd slot J Selwood into there even if GAJ goes to the GC because he seems to get better every year. If GAJ goes to GC I, like most people, would stay clear until he proves himself again.

I don't like the other top mids because they don't seem to cope with the tag that well, including Judd.

browny_wce

will be a bad mistake to get chappy now!
he will get rested before finals, mark my word!
hopefully roo picks up by then so i can do the straight swap back in!
or else welcome to BBs alan didak/adam goodes (lol not sure yet)

Windigo

Hayes will be only 31 next year.  :P

I wonder too if he will taper off next year. But, we will never judge his hunger for the hard ball now will we?  ;)

roo boys!

31 is old enough to be a miss for me. :D

bundyboy

love his endeavour and his heart....but not for me at that age..he can only slide backward - and is just not going to improve his outcome no matter how hard he tries